Season 4: Week 11

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Finished my bye week recruiting (aka 1 recruit).

GMangs, what's your schedule looking like for our game after the advance?

4. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Probably going to be working OT tonight and tomorrow. So if we play it would have to start around 8 eastern. Friday I will be watching the fights. Afternoons are good if you can play. Work all day Sat and Sun, but could play in the morning maybe Saturday.

5. Baron

I'm really flexible because I am still on break. Afternoons work as well. What time tomorrow afternoon could you play (Assuming we've advanced by then? )

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Another UFC fan!! Were you wanna of the lucky 25,000 to get it free through XBOX. As soon as I found out I ordered.

7. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

That's a really sensitive subject for me

8. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I stumbled upon the promotion and went to order it for $0 but right as I was about to hit the "confirm purchase" button I noticed it was only giving me the SD version so I decided to wait a few minutes and shut down some of the other PC's in the house and maybe plug directly into my router to see if I could get HD . . . needless to say, by the time I did all that the promotion was sold out. I was so frustrated that I even called Microsoft to try to explain that my xbox was reading my HD availability wrong (ESPN works fine in HD for me) and see if they could remedy the issue. When they found out I actually had the opportunity to to "confirm purchase" and chose not to I was pretty much the laughing stock of their call center. Needless to say, now I'll be using the HMDI cable to hook up to some shitty version I'm pirating off of my laptop that I'll wish was at least SD quality.

9. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

I'll be up around 1 eastern.

10. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

I had the chance, but didn't cause I am probably heading to the bar to watch. I used to train, but recently stopped.

11. Baron

Ok cool. I don't know if we'll be advanced by then. That and today I'm gathering all my stuff and heading back to Athens. I'll try and keep you updated on whats going on. But I don't know when we're going to advance.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  12. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'm playing now and I'll flip it thereafter!

• Like Like x 1