Season 4 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ociu, May 10, 2010.

1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Season 4 Week 12

IU hammered Penn State in Happy Valley, 56-14. IU put the game away with a 28 point 3rd quarter, and sat on the ball for the entirety of the 4th Quarter to finish it off.

Indiana needs a win over a troubled Purdue team to lock up the Big 10 title and a trip to the Rose Bowl.

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

ASU 31
    UCLA 34

Bruins needed a 4th down sack with a little over a minute to play to hold off the Sun Devils in the Rose Bowl. This ASU team is the best tackling team I've ever seen and the DL is, by far, the best I've ever played. Coach PH gave the game ball to Junior QB Richard Brehaut, who went 25-29 for 288 yds and 4 TD's, including the go ahead toss to Ricky Marvray on a 4th down conversion in which he made the CB miss and walked into the endzone. It was a huge recruiting weekend for the Bruins as more than a dozen prospects were in attendance. UCLA has a bye week to deal with some injuries and work on a gameplan before taking on archrival USC in the Coliseum.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Miss: 48 LSU: 24

QB Nathan Stanley had an awesome day, completing 19/29 for 311 yards and 3 tds. RB Earnest Fox rushed 37 times for 147 and 2 tds. WR Pat Patterson had 6 catches for 121 and 1 td. DE Gerald Rivers led the defense with 9 tackles, 2 tfl and 2 sacks.

4. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

how do y'all make those sweet sigs?

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

#12 Clemson 24
    #2 Stanford 28

Clemson just didn't have enough offense today to get the victory. The Tiger defense did come away with 2 turnovers, one being a 98 yard INT return for TD by SS Jonathan Meeks. Stanford was methodical moving the ball today and I couldn't stop them when I needed to late in the game.

Great game Beazus.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Good game. Should be a good rematch next year.

7. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

#3 South Carolina 31
    #6 Texas A&M 21

Texas A&M took control of the first half and went into halftime up 21-10. South Carolina came out in the second half and scored 21 unanswered points to win.

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Northwestern plays host to #16 Michigan, comes away with a hard fought win in the pouring snow.

Northwestern - 27
    Michigan - 13

With their starting QB injured, 3rd string backup Payne comes in and produces quite well (15 of 35 throwing for 180ish yards and 50ish on the ground and the final rushing TD to seal the game).

Starting HB Fields had 120ish on the ground and 2 TDs on 25ish carries (don't have the game in front of me at the moment).