Season 4 Week 2 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Apr 1, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Season 4 Week 2 Scores

Post em up Bitches

2. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Lost 35-28 to GWill's Gamecocks. Had a chance, but had too many turnovers and he was automatic on 3rd and 4th down.

A little bummed, because I think if I hadn't had 7 turnovers (not a typo; 7 turnovers. Never had that many in my life), I could have pulled it out, but credit GWill for some tough D. I'm pretty proud of my team though that we had 6 picks and a fumble, and still were an onside kick away from sending it to overtime against the 8th ranked team in the country.

Good game GWill, and I'll see you next year. Don't expect to come out of Memorial Stadium with a win next time. *shakes fist* ;)

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

it was a great game. i'm upset with the way my team played, twice we had a 3 score lead and twice we blew it. we got lucky this time. i look forward to you coming to Columbia.

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Texas A&M 35 Clemson 17

A&M was able to come out of Death Valley with a win.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Syracuse: 0
    Ole Miss: 38?

It could have been much worse but Twister let off the gas. Let's just say that Ole Miss HB (Fox) broke the school single game rushing record of 258 yds.....wait for it.....WITH 5:00 LEFT IN THE 3RD QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

WSU - 61
    UNLV - 14

After an opening week off, the Washington State Cougars flew to Nevada to face the UNLV Rebels. Since taking over the team, the new coaching staff had high hopes for Senior QB Ebahm Feathers, and he did not disappoint.

After a defensive 3 and out, the Cougar Triple Option marched down the field and Feathers scored on a 35 yard keeper. That was just a beginning of a long day for the UNLV Rebels. After another QB keeper, and a Passing TD, the half time score was 31-7.

After the half, the Cougars kept it on cruise control, scoring on 2 consecutive drives and also a Defensive score, ending the game with a final score of 62-14

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Ole Miss: 38 Syracuse: 0

Eric Fox continued his amazing streak with 38 carries for 296 yards and 4 tds. The gameball however goes to my rookie left side of the OL. Both the LT and LG were very good run blocking.

Bond had an outstanding opening drive until his RB coughed up the ball deep in Ole miss territory.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

Iowa 49
    USF 28