Season 4 week 2 waivers

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Danthraxxx, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Waiver claims due by 8pm EST on 4/21
    Process claimed players list by 9pm on 4/21

Also I have a list of all of the players that have so far been successfully claimed , if someone wants to get that list from me and organize them by position to help the league out a bit that would be cool.

Waiver order :

VIKINGS
    RAVENS
    BEARS
    CHIEFS
    GIANTS
    BROWNS
    TITANS
    JETS
    FALCONS
    REDSKINS
    CHARGERS
    49ERS
    TEXANS
    COWBOYS
    PATRIOTS
    EAGLES
    RAIDERS
    SEAHAWKS
    CARDINALS
    PACKERS
    COLTS
    BILLS
    SAINTS
    BUCS
    BENGALS
    LIONS
    BRONCOS
    STEELERS
    PANTHERS
    RAMS
    JAGS
    DOLPHINS

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

TMFL I edited and corrected the date for deadline , not sure why I did that but now that we have advanced to the regular season we are on 48 waivers like we have always been. Sorry for the confusion.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Just a thought, but if you leave the deadline for tonight and then proceed forward with a 48 waiver timeframe, we could make a claim and have that player available for the next advance.

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

So where do we see the approved pick ups? I did see the google doc int he other thread... Maybe the doc could be pinned somewhere for easy access

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Not sure what you are asking .... We post the approved list once waiver is closed and processed .... Are you asking for my list of all claimed players ? If so just PM me , I'm not going to maintain that huge list all season for the whole league

6. dakota7

Any thoughts on having the advance schedule and the waiver deadline align? I thought thats what you planned to do. (Which would have worked by leaving last night's deadline in place)

7. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Waivers either by design or happenstance has not had a match up with league advance in the past. I have no plans on making it match up or keeping up a 24 hour pace. Myself and Antcap could need to get a game in right before advance in the future so it would be unfair for us to have to do that and work waivers in before advance. I have already missed a waiver claim myself while working on it as well as not having time or awareness to cut to 53 before end of preseason while working on the waiver claims.

8. dakota7

Okay. Thanks

9. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

The Richuation according to the twitter feed you signed Pravia, and possibly Mike Thomas , if so can you cut them for now please. Waiver for this week has not been completed yet.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  10. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I pulled up the google sheet yesterday and they were listed under jacksonville. Now they aren't. I will cut them.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

And when do we see the add/drops submitted for week 1? This seems to be behind and slightly disorganized.

*braces for impact*

12. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Danthraxxx

What is the policy on players that were claimed and haven't been signed after a few waiver periods?

13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Sorry Rich this just TMFL business, not personal in anyway ……

With that said , let me nip this in the bud here and now .

The only part that is disorganized is a small selection of you guys that cannot get your shit together. So far the amount of mistakes myself and Antcap have made are a drop in the bucket to the extra work & PM’s we have had caused by guys not following the correct process. The only part that is behind is reading comprehension on behalf of the same group of members.

In seasons prior the waiver was 48 hours, and most of the time did not line up with the advance. This is not changing at all , the only variance was that we decided to make it a hard 24 hours for the one week of pre-season and the 1st week of the regular season. This was done as courtesy for the league as some members could not attend the draft or most of the off season. You will note below I have copied the post where I laid out that it will be a 48 hour waiver, I listed an incorrect date and for that I applogize but I did however edit that and state such in a post.

You will also note below where I have copied the portions of the prior posts , two different styles of how we listed the players that are now claimed and ready to be signed. Why you would think we posted the excel sheet for you to just go in and look to see who you can claim in a week that was not officially closed is beyond me, that makes no sense given the prior precedent we set by posting who was ok to sign. I posted the correction at 9pm roughly last night, you signed those players this morning so not sure why the confusion. I did state wrong deadline date , but I edited it after the fact as it was a typo / error not a policy change. I am also listing my up to date list of all of the players that have been signed , going forward I will not share this list with the league it is up to you guys to update it on your own , if you post a claim that contains a player that has already been assigned to a team tough shit , no warning and that will count as a claim and move you back down the list. You can search for the name of the player from that list as you look at FA on console, not hard to do.

1. Following teams may add:

Giants - Marcus Richardson , Quincy Black
    Bengals - Stevan Ridley , Drew Gallik , Brandon Thompson , Zolten Mesko , Seth Monroy
    Redskins - Charlie Johnson , William Leoni , Jonathan Goff
    Chargers - Lousake Polite , Brandon Weeden , Antoine Caldwell
    Rams - Francis Tuafu , Terrancy Clay , Terrell McClain , Latavian Pittman , Latavian Pittman
    Browns - Tony Romo , Demetrich Kerr
    49ers - Dunta Robinson , Robert Ayers , John Potter
    Texans - Mikel LeShoure , Brandon Harris , Danny McCray
    Raiders - Jason Kelce , Ron Bartell , Anthony Daniels , Justin Bannon
    Panthers - Justin Tucker , Daniel Kilgore , Steve Slaton
    Saints - Michael Boley
    Jags - Cornelius Booker ,Taylor Knight , Terence Hamilton , Donnie Fitte , Joe Sarra
    Titans - Ty Warren , Roman Harper
    Cowboys - Bradie James , Steve Breaston , Will Svitek
    Seahawks - Mark Sanchez , Chris Klewe , Issah Pead , Mercedes Lewis , Roc Carmichael
    Patriots - Scott Wells , Ike Taylor , Nick Folk
    Lions - Josh Brown , Deverey Henderson , Jahred Cooper , Quenton Jammer , Tavaris Jackson
    Bucs - Kurt Coleman , Greg Johansen
    Jets - Arthur Moats , Tim Leopard
    Falcons - Bradley Fletcher , Jason Snelling
    Chiefs - Deangelo Williams
    Eagles - James Hankerson , Stephen Gotkowski , Michael Robinson

2. http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/season-4-week-1-waiver-order-v2.97901/

3. After this we will then have close to 48 hour claims period much like fuzzy did before.

I am one of the dumbest and most easily confused people on earth let alone this site, if you guys can't follow this process then ask a league mate who understands to help explain it , I am done hand holding here. Antcap and I have gotten literally hundreds of PM's during this process, it is a decent amount of work with literally no compensation and very few thanks.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Here is my running list of players that have been assigned in waivers , to my knowledge this is up to date as of today. Going forward as I said it is on you as an owner to keep this current unless somebody wants to offer to do it for the league

Marcus Richardson , Quincy Black
    Stevan Ridley , Drew Gallik , Brandon Thompson , Zolten Mesko , Seth Monroy
    Charlie Johnson , William Leoni , Jonathan Goff , Lousake Polite , Brandon Weeden , Antoine Caldwell , Francis Tuafu , Terrancy Clay , Terrell McClain , Latavian Pittman ,
    Tony Romo , Demetrich Kerr , Dunta Robinson , Robert Ayers , John Potter
    Mikel LeShoure , Brandon Harris , Danny McCray
    Jason Kelce , Ron Bartell , Anthony Daniels , Justin Bannon
    Justin Tucker , Daniel Kilgore , Steve Slaton , Michael Boley , Cornelius Booker ,Taylor Knight , Terence Hamilton , Donnie Fitte , Joe Sarra ,Ty Warren , Roman Harper , Bradie James , Steve Breaston , Will Svitek , Mark Sanchez , Chris Klewe , Issah Pead , Mercedes Lewis , Roc Carmichael , Scott Wells , Ike Taylor , Nick Folk , Josh Brown , Deverey Henderson , Jahred Cooper , Quenton Jammer , Tavaris Jackson , Kurt Coleman , Greg Johansen , Arthur Moats , Tim Leopard , Bradley Fletcher , Jason Snelling , Deangelo Williams
    James Hankerson , Stephen Gotkowski , Michael Robinson ,Jermoey Clay , Dwight Freeney , Larry English , Mistral Raymond, Heath Miller , Sean Suisam , Colt McCoy , Kevin Kolb , Victor Shuancoe , Kelvin McKelvin , John Greco , Chris Scott , Curtis Thomas , Sean Chapas , Jacob Tamme , Brian Hartline , Kroy Biermann , Spencer Adkins , Jaleel Vargo , Thomas Davis , Cedric Griffin , Frank Alexander , Brandon Bolden , Keenan hart , Dontae Garnett , TJ Butrico , Chad Henne , Kevin Boss , Sean Williams , Jeffrey Roberts , Ryan Wendall , Michael Turner

15. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Can you give specific examples ? Like players and teams ? Not to throw one under the bus but so that I can find out what the issue is.

If it is a player claimed by CPU while someone is on AP I have a solution for that , however I need to confer with Antcap & Shaun. If it is someone who is asleep at the wheel that might be a different story.

16. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Danthraxxx Did you get the claim I made on Friday? I got it in real early so I wouldn't forget.

17. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Reply in the pm so I can find it

18. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Done

19. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Ok, sorry man. Not attacking you, makes sense.

20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Sorry if my response was overkill , just tired of dealing with this a bit to be honest. Nothing against you Rich

21. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

TMFL I am currently sick , if I can get to a point where I feel up to it I will post waivers later unless antcap24 does it first.

Sorry for the delay , hard to do it while I'm puking & shit :(

22. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I passed out last night, long ass week. Ill post shortly. Sorry for delay.

23. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

TMFL

Claim your men.

Week 2 claims deadline is 4/23 at 8 PM.

• Like Like x 4
  24. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

@antcap

I dont see mine?

25. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Can you bump the PM ? Did you send it to both of us ?