Season 4 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Mar 21, 2010.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Season 4 - Week 7

No user games this week...

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Penn St 44
    Purdue 10

Not much to say here, Purdue was overmatched and the Penn State starters didn't play much after halftime.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

thanks for doing the post bogey. Guys we have now lost another player in the OD. MARCMAN will be retiring as the Miami coach. I already have a replacement in mind.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State rolled over Wisconsin. It wasn't a blowout but the Bucks controlled the game. Franklin continued to avoid interceptions (0 on season) but he did lose a fumble in this game. He also missed some open receivers and was outplayed by backup Kenny Guiton. Guiton only played a few snaps while Franklin was nursing an injury. Franklin's job is not at risk and he will continue to start games. As for his receivers, Duron Carter caught 3 TD passes in this game (2 from Guiton and 1 from Franklin). Defensively Ohio State forced a lot of punts but did not grab any fumbles/interceptions.

I think the final score was 34-0. Ran the ball the entire second half with the 27-0 lead and the starting skill players sat out the second half.

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Michigan - 45
    Minnesota - 26

Michigan used another explosive offensive performance to put away the feisty GOphers in Big Ten Play. Michigan led 24-7 in the first half only to see that lead dwindle to 24-20 in the 3rd quarter. However, when Minneota's starting QB was knocked out of the game, the backup tossed three picks, one for 6 and the game was effectively over.

Denard Robinson once again was outstanding, throwing for 338 yards and 4 TDS.

6. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Texas defeats Mizzou 54-14

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Bama crushed Ole Miss, 70-20. Ole Miss blitzed, and blitzed and blitzed and blitzed. You'd think after I connect on one or two bombs the AI would try out a deep safety, at least once in awhile....but no.

I want to apologize for the big score. I was up 49-13 at the end of the 3rd quarter and my son kind of had a meltdown....it was naptime....so I supersimmed the 4th. (I know that's frowned upon) I never really expected my cpu to lay 21 on the Rebs in the 4th quarter. Anyway, sorry. I'll try to make up for it in my next cpu game....and only win by 20.

8. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Its fine man. I have to watch my niece and nephew sometimes and I know how those meltdowns can get.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Miami: 54
    Virginia: 24

This was a good debut for Coach Bondzai. We've gone back to the old school with the Miami playbook and a swagger on the field. Things didn't look good early on when starting HB Mike James suffered back spasms in the 1st quarter and is out for 4 weeks. The good news is rsFR Dominique Hill came in and rolled of 144 yards and 4 tds. If he keeps this up he will be keeping that starting job.

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

4 weeks for back spasms? No chiropractors in south florida?

11. Bondzai

Apparently he is soft.

12. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Awfully quiet in here as of late, do we continue to try and revive this thing?

13. Bondzai

Don't kill it now, I just joined up in this bitch.

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm just counting down till that Ohio State/Penn State game. Looking forward to taking on Dru in that match. This will be the game that shows if my team is a contender or a pretender.

My remaining user opponents:
    Penn State/Dru (0-1 lifetime in online dynasties matches, 1-2 overall I think)
    Michigan/Joe (1-0 against him in this league, 1-2 overall)
    Clemson/Papa (0-1 against him in this league, 4-4? overall)

15. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I also am looking forward to the OSU/Penn St matchup, should be a good one. You've got the talent edge, but I've got players at the skill positions that have come up huge in two other games where I had the lower rated overall team (vs Alabama and Miami). We'll see if they have one more in 'em.

16. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I am actually enjoying using Michigan, even thought it kills me to say it.

Im looking forward to OSU and Brav.