Season 4 Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Season 4 Week 7

Syracuse: 28
    Rutgers: 52

I went down 31-7 early in this game but managed to come back to make it 31-28 by the beginning of the 4th quarter. Then all hell broke loose. Their defenders were getting to my QB so fast I couldn't do a damn thing. I got sacked twice on handoff plays. FML!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Iowa State 17
    Colorado 49

Complete domination by the Buffs. Freshman phenom, QB Amir Anderson was again awesome, completing 70% of his passes for 365 yards and 3 tds, while adding 1 score on the ground. The Buffs look forward to a huge Big 12 matchup with Texas AM next week.

Had a restart, my xbox overheated. I had a long pause, phone calls and some other crap, and the box shut down.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Textile Bowl

NCSU 7
    Clemson 45

Clemson went up 24-7 by halftime and never looked back, playing the subs in the fourth quarter. Clemson pounded out 301 rushing yards and 4 rushing TDs in this game.

Sadly there was no appearance by NCSU K Jim Miller...

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

Pitt (3-3) 3
    South Florida (3-3) 34

South Florida dominates from the opening kickoff to claim a 34-3 victory. BJ Daniels looked sharp as he threw for 192 yards and a TD, also running for 2 TD's.

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Between Colorado in CTL and Auburn in the Trifecta, I swear you snatch up all my fucking recruits!

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That's my goal. If you're after 'em, I know they'll be good. You got Turner last year here, and I know you got some of my guys in T3. Its a healthy competition.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Yeah I was happy about Turner but Anderson...man...

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Ole Miss: 42 Bama: 21

The Tide decided to make Earnest Fox earn every bit of real estate he got that day and he took a pounding but managed 43 carries for 189 yards and 3 tds. TE Ferbia Allen kept the chains moving with 10 catches for 124.

9. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

IU outscored Northwestern 63-42. Northwestern scored 21 points during garbage minutes on a pretty poor day from the IU Defense.
    QB Charles Love shredded the Northwestern D for four hundred yards and 4 touchdowns, while Darius Willis ran for 94 yards on 16 carries.

IU threw in the second stringers after the third quarter and stopped playing defense at that point, but the first string had a decent first half.

Despite winning 5 games (one over a top 10 ranked Michigan on the road) and playing a very tough non-conference schedule, IU is still not ranked. Weak.

10. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

#7 Texas A&M 42
    OK State 21

Aggie Defense holds OK St scoreless in the second half.