Season 4, Week 8 discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by niuhuskie224, Dec 20, 2010.

1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Couldn't post the stuff but wanted to get Week 8 post going.

AJH said @ryalaman (South Carolina) is on vacation and I am to play this against the CPU. Just wanted to be certain he was still out and not able to play.

LSU finally landed a 5 star recruit this season. Hopefully we are able to get a few more.

2. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

That's correct Huskie.. Ryalaman is on vacation until the 28th if I remember his post correctly.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Bama keeps fighting. Even though they are 5-3, Coach Designs knows it could be worse. "Glad to see our option progressing and really happy with the way Seymour played."

Bama 38 Ole Miss 7

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

@SodaAddict

Can you set South Carolina to auto pilot so I can play the game against him? As soon as I see this is done, I will get it in today. Thanks

5. SodaAddict

Ah didn't know he wasn't already. Yeah I will do that when I get home today.. around 5:30 eastern.

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Nebraska 48
    Missouri 14

The Cornhuskers got their revenge on the Tigers and flat out embarrassed them in front of their home crowd. Nebraska could not be stopped on offense, as is evident in the final stats: 34 rushes for 223 yards and 5 TDs, and 332 passing yards for 1 TD. With Heard still out with an injury, the run game was expected to suffer, but so far the backup (Hill) has proven to be a fighter. The defense held the Tigers to 237 yards, which is surprising because of a depleted secondary. Nebraska improves to 8-0 with the win, and they currently have their highest rank at #3 under coach Fuzzy. There is a lot of pressure building up, as everyone knows next week is Oklahoma. It will be the toughest match-up of the year, and the Sooners will no doubt will be looking for revenge from last year.

Stats:
    C. Green 15/27 281 yds 1 TD 1 INT
    B. Carnes 5/7 51 yds

C. Hill 25 att 160 yds 3 TD
    K. Griffen 6 att 42 yds 2 TD

K. Griffin 7 rec 113 yds (He is a WR that plays backup HB)
    T. Marlowe 3 rec 90 yds

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Damn you TBird, you stole that speed back from me. Getting beat on the recruiting trails doesn't sit well with me.. lol

8. SodaAddict

Man, you mean you might not have every single 5 star player this year? haha