1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 5 ... 5a

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by QuietStorm, Feb 14, 2017.

?

Make a Pick

1. Option 1

59.1%
  2. Option 2

40.9%
  1. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

We've reached the climax in the CFM life cycle and as expected with the tentative shift in weather and overall shift in priorities, member participation is on a decline. So we shall decide what avenue we want to purse for those members who wish to continue playing while mitigating the amount of CPU games.

SO...

Option 1 : Press in the current file and some team owners will be forced to realign to ensure at least 3 members occupy each division.

Option 2 : Do a Reboot, start with the newest rosters provided by EA. All roster transactions will be current as of NFL teams today. Also draft classes will be edited to reflect the inbound rookies.

With either option we will explore and test run ideas proposed to see how they work... This will range from rule modifications, to game mode (All Pro, AM etc...)

2. QuietStorm

3. BunchyC

BunchyC Walk On

I'm just waiting for a 2nd shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Team building and drafting is key for me so starting over loses all appeal for the league this cycle but I'd be down to start back up next release if we go that route... starting over after 4 seasons of building is rough... but it looks like everyone else is cool with that so I'll just be out until next release after this post season.

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I'm down for keeping on. Although, for me it's a bit easier to say that. I just took over my Bears and still building them up, and more importantly, the users in my division seem here to stay.

My second suggestion is to keep going in this file and leave the CPU teams as such. I have no issue with going that route even if 3 users per division can't be attained.

Option 3 for me is to do whatever the masses decide.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I'very finally built my team to my liking so rebooting when we still won't have a full league seems like a real drag to me and I'm not 100% sure I would want to start over. I am not sure what a reboot would accomplish for those who don't want to play anymore anyway I guess.

Can somebody who wants to reboot sell me on why? I'm all for what's best for the league but I'm definitely not feeling a reboot 4 seasonso in.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

I think reboot may give guys a chance for a full chance to build teams that they like more than the teams they had to take over in the situation they did. I personally like both since I'll have cap room and high pick.

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

When was your first shot? Refresh my memory

9. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I should also thrown out there in full disclosure that I have a solid month, maybe two left in me.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

10. xSavedByGraceo

xSavedByGraceo Walk On

I am down for either way.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

All tied up at 9-9. Should have another 7-8 people voting

12. QuietStorm

See a couple of on the fence guys. I'm good either way as well, so I'll say this if it remains this close we will just continue on with Option 1 as there won't be enough of a disparity to warrant the change and lose an additional 2-3 members with a reboot.

13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

What about maybe simming some seasons or maybe lifting some trade restrictions ? Maybe find something to try to energize the league ?

Just spit balling here.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  14. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Trade restrictions aren't imo going to re-energize guys. Some of the guys we lost or expected to lose have been active trade guys.

I think a reboot will allow us to consolidate the remaining core to minimize CPU games which I know most guys hate. Maybe incorporating some simmed seasons into the reboot would be option. We could sim preseason like we currently do.

15. Cnote

Cnote Walk On

I'm dwn for the realignment. Starting over means all that work,prepping,drafting. Etc. would've been all for nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

What about the majority of committed owners who built team from start and already have ownership of team?

Option 1 and take volunteers first to see who would like to mix it up makes most sense. I get excited to start from scratch with new release but not 5 seasons in. Building a team is all the fun.

Besides, it would make all the time put into drafts the last 4 seasons a waste... already waste enough time on this game as it is. I like the guys I've drafted and acquired in FA. Not interested in starting over. But if that's the way the league wants to go that's cool too but I'll have to reapply and pick back up in m18.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Not a perfect solution for everyone that's why we're hashing it out.

18. Cnote

Cnote Walk On

So as of now ,where do we stand far as continuing or rebooting the league

19. QuietStorm

We'll lock it up tonight, but it looks as option 1 will be the choice.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  21. QuietStorm

Just to clarify, OPTION 1 , staying in the current file with realignments is the choice.

• Like Like x 1
  22. BunchyC

BunchyC Walk On

What teams are available if you guys stay in the same file?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

23. Nockturn315

Nockturn315 Walk On

24. Nockturn315

Nockturn315 Walk On

otherwise im out

25. QuietStorm

We already rolled with option one ... Get wit it brah lol..