Season 5 Owner Review

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Season 5 will be the last season I will manually track content, scheduling and game summaries. I have tallied up the numbers for the 5 completed seasons, these numbers will determine team selections for Madden '17 if members decide to stick around for next release. Any number of ties will be broken by gameplay complaints and or content ratings.

No bitching as to what teams are open to you, as everyone gets out what they put in. No buddy ball or secret votes ... Questions hit me up. FINE PRINT: Commissioner may move members to align for competitive gaming purposes; keeping divisions balanced is a priority.

lastgrab.JPG

1. BR 49
    2. Hurricane 46
    3. JFace 43
    4. HSKR 40
    5. Publik 40
    6. Prudent 38
    7. Charter 35
    8. RaiderNation 31
    9. BBJ 31
    10. Ace 30
    11. Nelly 29
    12. JWaddy 25
    13. BSK 25
    14. Cheez 24
    15. Gravity 22
    16. BrewBomber 20
    17. CTfromDC 19
    18. BAWVU 19
    19. Richuation 18
    20. KidofCrash 17
    21. Nocturn 15
    22. ColeCopeland 13
    23. Craig 12
    24. BigK 11
    25. FreakSkull 11
    26. PapaPerry 10
    27. PTSBX 9
    28. PushU2Brink 9
    29. SavebyGrace 9
    30. RyanRain 9
    31. GMoney 7
    32. KCSTL 6
    33. ZCar 5
    34. Whoozy 5
    35. GreatnessDC 5
    36. Bruce 2
    37. Danathraxx 1
    38. BJB 1
    39. Antcap 0
    40. Recchem 0
    41. Kelch 0

• Like Like x 3
  2. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

What do the numbers mean? Like Falcons Season 5 (0-1+)?

3. Black Republican

First number is game summaries submitted. Second number is content. 1 is added too.. 1+ is created or above and beyond content.

Subtractions /
    Green=good
    Yellow= 2+ unofficial gameplay concerns
    Red= official complaint with stream.

4. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

Ahh, Should have been doing summaries instead of the streaming option.
    Thanks for explaining!

5. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I understand the content points. And gameplay. Although, I'm not sure I should be below people that quit early and or didn't finish the cycle. Shouldn't there be points for playing every season and riding it until the end?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Black Republican

That's taken in to consideration for league eligibility, but won't factor much in team selection. League expectations are clearly defined.

7. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I understand the league stuff. But... It's basically, I could play 1.5-2 seasons, write a few summaries. Leave mid season. As long as it was amicable or maybe even not? They'd have more points then someone who scheduled and played 5 plus seasons?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

I see where you are coming from but the rules were not changed in the middle of the game. From the beginning it was made known that this was how team selection would work for madden 17. As far as the comparison of someone playing 1.5 seasons having more points than someone playing the whole cycle? It just shows they made an attempt to be more involved in their time in the league.

• Like Like x 1
  9. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I
    get
    I've not argued the rules once. Even stated I understand them. So to go off the example you picked. 1.5 seasons played and a few summaries. That accounted for more points than I have. Is that worth more than the time put in scheduling and playing for 5 full seasons? And we're friends publik. So no offense to you or anyone for that matter. But putting in that much time and not having any gameplay issues. Is worth more then 35th or whatever I'm on the list. So...if everyone wanted to come back, I'd be on the waiting list?

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  10. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I'd say that being a responsible scheduler and respectable player are expectations. Doing content and making the league more enjoyable for others show initiative and add overall value to the league. I choose someone who does both of those things every time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

I might have a misunderstanding of the process but I think the points are more to reward the long term members who contributed content giving them higher selections. As far as determining the final 32 I would assume that will be more scrutinized by game play and dependability. I'm not the one who makes decisions but I would doubt you would have anything to worry about as far as making the final 32 if that is what you are asking.

12. Black Republican

As I mentioned in my previous post you will be in the final 32 for league consideration based off of your commitment to staying in the league. However you will be in the lower 1/3 in terms of actual team selection. The point's system is to reward the owners who add content and a overall enjoyable experience to the community. Honestly it's not a time to sit and nitpick rules, instead you should be like damn I got 5+ seasons in and I'm getting beat by someone with 8 games. It's not a demanding request, if you can spend 1.5 hours playing, 5 minutes on the site should be breezy.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

This is squared away BR, good stuff. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I'm not nitpicking. But honestly I'm thinking the exact opposite, damn, I spent 1.5 hours for 5+ seasons of 17 games plus. And I'm getting less points then guys that didn't. I wasn't trying to argue. I was just curious how much weight is put into the points. I'll sign up next release and add more content. I get it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On