Season 5 - Penn State flexes their muscles as they squeeze the life out of the Cardinals

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

#4 Stanford (@hotrod) traveled to Happy Valley Sunday evening to face the #8 Nittany Lions. They were no greeted with a warm welcome and received a nice boot in the ass on the way out. The Lions defense were relentless sacking Stanford QB 10 times and forcing 4 interceptions and 1 fumble. This is how the Lions have won every user game this year. Strong defense, short fields, no turnovers and power running game. Ryan Stark only has to protect the ball and make some important 3rd down throws. We never lean on him to win us games.

See video summary below.

"The Stanford Massacre"​
    11-27-11 ​
    Where were you?​

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Hmmmm...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

No response yet from Hotrod...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    What do I need to respond for? I had d linemen in my face all game long. His run game was pretty ineffective until late when the game was out of hand. My defense played well given the circumstances. I don't think anyone could have done any better under those conditions. Wrs weren't open or dropped the ball. Whenever Jms controlled the dt or end he was in with ease. Nothing I could do there. Ended up rushing throws all game. His defense is all he needed. It was a frustrating game to play. Can't say I had any fun last night but shit happens. Enjoy it Jms those kind of wins over me don't happen often.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I am, of course, giving you crap. I have to give it back occasionally too, you're pretty good at dishing! I saw part of the game, looked like a frustrating game, monster teams like Penn State will do that to you occasionally. JMS played solid too. Good reads from him for once. ;D

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I know, it's just one of those losses that really pissed me off. I didn't even want to look at this thread.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

HEY!! Ok your right.....I fuck up more than step up.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I enjoyed it for a minute till i realized I need to play Nebraska this week and I am sure my defense will decide to play dead when I need them.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Paging Dr. smlVICTORIES53....paging!!!

10. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Don't know why you're paging me. I have no remedy for it. If I did I'd be spreading the word

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The reason I started controlling lineman because I have been consistently bad at controlling lbs in coverage and against the run.

12. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lol I referring to our Convo on the subject...

13. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

O yea. My thoughts still stand