1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 5 Playbooks/Schollies

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sawemoff, Jan 27, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I'm guessing Kasper or fuzzyl0gic can stick this but put em down.

Custom PB Offense: 21 Guns-Spread; it is a mixture of Clemson, Mississippi St, Auburn and Oregon's playbook with one added I-Form.
    Defense: 4-2-5

15 Seniors + 70/70 + 1 (ACC ACC)= 16 schollies

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I can't moderate (fricken Shaun) why the I form though? I get can get a good power style run game going with Oregon's base PB

3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Oh I should have mentioned that mine is Clemson based. lol
    The I-Form has always been my bread 'n butter before I went to the "finesse game" Spread, so I just wanted to add one. Yeah if you look at the mixture I have, they are all good for power running from the Shotgun.

4. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Nebraska is still using the run balanced playbook until I can get my custom one the way I want it. On defense it will be the 425 again. I have 21 scholarships to hand out.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I think I'm just going to run with Oregon's base playbook as its worked so far pretty well for me.

schollies i'll post after my game with redd if i remember later today.

6. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Playbooks
    O: Stanford or custom playbook based off Stanford's. Adds a couple more options into the I formations.
    D: 4-3

Scholarships
    13 seniors + 1 empty spot (70-69) + 1 = 15 scholarships