1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 5 Recruit Of The Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by drowsike, Mar 9, 2010.

1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Season 5 Recruit Of The Week

Brandon Miller
    Tackle
    6'4
    292 lbs
    ***** 5 star

Brandon Miller is excatly what the defintion of what an offensive linemen is. A senior in high school weighing in at 292 pounds is more or likely slated to start or see the playing field early. It looks as if it is a battle out of South Carolina and Tennesse. Miller would be a good additoin to the gamecocks with their balanced attack on offense. A run happy Vols team can have Miller pave the way for the next 4 years. Ole Miss was a intrest of Miller's but for whatever reason they chose not to pursue him. Miller's high school coach made the statement that Miller does a good job staying healty.

Pass Block B-
    Run block B+
    Impact Block B
    Strength B
    Injury B

Team of Intrest

1.) South Carolina
    [​IMG]

2.) Tennessee
    [​IMG]

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Tennessee has a soft commit from this guy now, and after their narrow victory over my Gamecocks, I bet that didn't help...

Drow, who's the next recruit of the week?

3. THEiv

THEiv Walk On

aaaaaaa thank you! haha

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Not welcome... If you get active up on these boards, its going to be utter war my friend...