Season 5 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Jan 6, 2011.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Miami signs its first two recruits of the year, getting :5stars: DT Joe Montgomery of Kokomo, IN (#1 DT, #10 overall) and :4stars:MLB Donald Smith of Union, UT (#6 MLB, #62 overall).

Coach Parrothead's thoughts:

"Montgomery should give us some run-stopping ability in the middle of the field. We've been blessed with speed in the LB and secondary, so stuffing the middle of the line will be a welcome addition to this squad. He's got a very good shot at getting some early PT."

"Smith is the kind of LB we're looking for in Miami. He's fast. He's strong. And man, can he hit. We'll have to work on his pass coverage skills, but I still think he's got a chance to start his freshman year as we've currently got 2 seniors leading the depth chart at that position."

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Recuiting is looking up for us at FSU. We were suprised to find a roster that was hurting badly for young talent. We are looking solid to land a few difference makers this season.

We are in desperate need of CB, FS, SS and DE.

On O we need a QB for the future a couple tailbacks and some WRs and a TE or two.

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I have a feeling my recruiting will end up like it did two years ago. As a :4stars: Prestige I'm a step behind the FSU/LSU/Georgias/Miamis/Florida of the world. I'm basically going to finish 2nd on a bunch of :4stars: and get stuck with some 2nd tier :3stars:. Oh well...

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Step up and get that next star then!

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I had that 5th star until that embarassment of a season last year. My teams improved from a C+ to a B- this season and my schedule eased up as well. Hopefully after a big win against VA Tech I can step it up this year.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I refuse to talk recruiting until week 5 or so....I dont wanna jinx it

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I wouldn't worry about it. Nobody worth a damn wants to go to Virginia. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Hardee Har fucking har!