1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 5 Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Season 5 Schedule Requests

Sorry to beat Noles to the punch but he can update my post or create a new one but what is everyone looking like as far as there upcoming schedule?

I advanced ahead to see how mine fits and while I don't have all the details I know these OOC games fit. Me and Bond have agreed to a rematch of our year 1 game that i had to play the CPU because Bond couldnt make it. I hope to finally pick up Ohio State and Miami next season as I will be looking for new opponents.

Alabama User Games

FSU - Noles
    Oklahoma - Juggernaut
    Michigan - Bond
    Notre Dame - Twist aka Disney World King

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Year 2 of 2 - Florida vs Oklahoma (I think it is at Oklahoma this year but I forget)

Year 5 of ? - Florida vs Florida State (I want this game within first 4 weeks)

I'd like to play someone I've never played for other games, which is pretty much everyone. I have played Dru and Troy. I'd be down with playing Twist, Max, Bondzai, Killa, Beazus or Bogey.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'd like a shot at Notre Dame, Michigan, USC or Miami, as those are the teams I haven't played at all in C2C so far.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Selfishly I want another crack at Texas.

However I've never played Bogey, Juggs, Killajo, or Twist.

I don't really care who is on my schedule though. I'm equally happy to lose to whomever.

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I will play Oregon and Notre Dame of course.
    I lost 2 in a row to Juggs so give me someone new.... whatever works

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

If Nebraska is on my schedule this year that would put me at Texas, Neb, Florida and Alabama, with a possible 5th user game in Big 12 title?