Season 5 Scores

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Flo308, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Season 5 Scores

Week 1 at Colorado
    Boston College 38 - Colorado 10
    Key Stats:
    Passing: Lopez- 4/7/109yards, 2 TDs, Int
    Rushing: Woods- 17/93yards, 2 TDs
    Receiving: Woods- 2rec/85yards, 2 TDs
    Defense: SS Ham- 7 Tackles, Int

At Colorado- Golden Eagles Soar! The #25 Buffaloes are no match for Boston College in the opener. With a new offensive style the Buffaloes had no answer for the Eagle's ground game. The biggest key of the game was the defense which has improved from last season and is really the back bone of the team. Only giving up a total of 190yards and forcing a lot of 3 and outs, this allowed the BC offense great field position throughout the game. Up next we will see how well our season will go, as we travel to Cincinnati.

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Week 1
    UConn 55 - Oklahoma 42

Boy this was a shoot out. Wasn't much defense played although I got 6 interceptions. Both teams combined for over 1000 yards of offense. Reigning Heisman Trophy winner David Horton started the season with 6 TD passes to 6 different receivers.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Week 1: Syracuse @ #10 Florida

Syracuse: 31
    #10 Florida: 51

Throwing 5 INTs didn't help my team. HB Jack Clark had a solid game with 80 yds rushing. I really like these sliders. It makes you pay for forcing passes.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    NCSTATE- 65, NEBRASKA- 21

- I'll likely be the #1 ranked team after beating #4 ranked nebraska. My two headed monster at RB, Chandler and Ransom ran for a combined 200 + yards. Ransom had about 3TD's...he's the man :). Only bad news is Star QB Glennon will be out for 2 more weeks as he got hurt.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Maryland 41
    USC 20

6. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Ohio State 49
    Cincy 37

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Ole Miss - 63
    Ohio State - 24

Cannon gained 264 yards on 7 carries. He didn't touch the ball in the 2nd half, neither did any of the other starters.

Outlaw had a nice game, and I think I had about 500 yards on the ground in this game. OSU's defense was very very slow.

8. JrRawlins

#10 Maryland 38
    #14 Connecticut 35

Great game between two really good teams.... game went back and forth and back and forth.... Both teams surprisingly had a chance to win the game in the last 3 minutes with each of them turning it over..... the name of the game seem to be turnovers both teams threw picks fumbled the ball you name it, it happened.... My slot CB Williamson somehow had 4 sacks.... We got alot of pressure from our defense, which really put the Huskies in some tough spots offensively.... The Huskies defense really played well in the second half, Terps HB Gardner was gettin loose early in the game, racking up about 50 yards on 8 carries... But in the second half, the Huskies D really clamped down and held him to 38 yards on 13 carries.... Needless to say the game was nip and tuck and ended with a 61 yard field goal from the Terps Kicker when time expired....

9. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Maryland 38 - UConn 35

This was an awesome game yet such a heartbreaking loss for UConn. We were down 28-14 at one point late in the 3rd quarter. We battled our way back to tie the game up. The game was tied up at 35 and I had the ball in decent position and 2 sacks killed my drive. On the punt, his guy returns it from the 3 yard line for 40 some yards, he gets a couple short completions. Then this dude lines up for a 61 yard FG with 4 seconds left and 15 mph wind in his face AND HITS IT!!!!!! Gotta love NCAA 09 where miracles can happen. LOL. I threw anything and everything at the Terps amassing over 500 yards passing but we came up short. Once again National Championship hopes are killed. I'm tired of the damn Orange Bowl or any other bowl!
    (n)

10. JrRawlins

Lol, i forgot about the punt return.... when Shaffer ran to the ball I literally screamed out NOOOO!! lke someone was snatching my kid up or somethin..... Then he got a block and made a couple of serious cuts and was streaking down the sideline with 2 guys to beat and a blocker and i am like GO SHAFFER!!! you are the MAN.... lol he got tackled but put us in seriously good field position..... found my big Frosh WR Henderson on a drag and a hook and we had a deceision to make with 4 seconds left.... throw the bomb or try for the miracle FG... considering i had just blew a 53 yard FG earlier I figured ahh, why not.. the kicker can be the HERO or the ZERO....

11. OMlawdog

61 yarder? That is insane.

Sounds like a great game.

12. JrRawlins

definitely was a great game.... like i told him last night, probably one of the top 3 i have been in, in terms overall play, strategy on both teams part, with the adjustments made... definitely fun....

13. jkhaalis991

Week 2: #6 Alabama @ Syracuse

#6 Alabama: 34
    Syracuse: 16

14. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Clemson - 27
    LSU - 24

As usual, a tight game between me and Rhude. Difference was 1 aspect. Rhude's 70ovr Freshman QB (no turnovers) outplayed our 92ovr Senior QB (1 int/1 fumble). Lose by 3, 2 turnovers to 0...ball game. Gotta give him alot of credit though. I know the squiggly lines and ? mark over WRs heads must have been going on all game but he fought thru and played flawless with the freshman

15. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Auburn - 31
    Michigan - 28

The Wolverines gave us fits all game. Auburn took an early lead only to see Michigan come storming back on more than one occasion. We were able to hit a 50 yard field goal with less than 30 seconds to go in the game and leave Ann Arbor with a win.

Auburn 2-0

16. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Word GG Juggs

My freshman were key this game, especially QB Robinson and HB Hamilton. We didn't ask Robinson to do anything spectacular, just manage the game and don't make any mistakes which he managed to do. Kid didn't get rattled even though you got to him a few times and my WRs were clueless out there with the loud crowd noise.

Hamilton and also my freshman WR Joey Morris played big roles. Morris had a few long pass receptions and Hamilton bust out a 61 yard TD run in the fourth quarter that essentially put the game out of reach, 27-17. LSU would get score again, but could not recover the onside kick and Clemson held on for the win in Death Valley.

Funny thing is, Hamilton only got in the game because my starting HB got hurt on the second play of the game and did not return.

17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    playing possum rhude? SMH...

18. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

LMAO

Oh hell nah, Juggs can attest to how poorly rated my team is.....Clemson is like 64 ovr, LSU 89 lol......I had a headache after that game tryna think shit up to stay creative lol

19. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

we're the worst 89 ovr rated team ever, and clemson is the best 64. don't let him fool you...ovr's aren't high cause he's playing a shitload of young guys, but he has more speed then us (esp on defense) and they are pretty solid. im not sure how the 64 came about to be honest

20. JrRawlins

Rhude tries that woe is me shit all the time.... we aint got no sympathe for Rhude or Clemson.....

21. OMlawdog

Are we gonna sim Flo and Cribbs game, they said it would be Fri before they could get it played. Just wondering, I figure it would get simmed, but Im not sure who is left.

22. JrRawlins

if i sim a national title game, you can best believe i am simmin that..... (n) no offense but i am tryin to get several more seasons in before the new game drops....

23. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I learned from the best (y)

24. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    #16 UConn 49 - #10 Ohio St. 39

25. jkhaalis991

Week 3: Syracuse @ #21 Missouri

Syracuse: 45
    #21 Missouri: 52 OT

Came from behind to force OT. But couldn't pull it off. My HB Jack Clark had 88 yds for the game, but went down with an injury in the 3rd quarter & just like last season in the 3rd game what happens to him......DONE FOR THE FUCKING SEASON WITH A DAMN INJURY!!!!! Same injury from last season, in the 3rd game just like last season. He finishes with 327 yds for the season. 11 yds short of what he had last season. This fucking game. He had 1500 yds his freshman year, now he can't even finish a season.