Season 5 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Darkwing, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Post them here.

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

#22 South Carolina 42 - UCF 14

It was first year head coach Scott Stapp's first game at the helm of the Cocks, but there were no signs of nerves as South Carolina rolls up UCF in the season opener. In 3 quarters of action, senior QB Martay Mattox was an efficient 16 of 21 for 285 yards and 3 TDs. 6 different receivers ended up with at least 1 catch, but none had more than 4, and all 3 TD passes were to a different receiver.

There was a slight scare early in this one, as starting RB Steve Gonzalez was forced out of the game after just 3 carries with a "mild" concussion. He did not return, but is expected to be back at practice starting Monday. Backup Brian Chase made the most of his opportunity, going for 109 yards on 19 carries and scored a TD.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Defense leads the way to victory over the Maryland Terps, 45-21. The Utes scored 3 defensive touchdowns, including 1 fumble returned and two interception returns for touchdown. The offense was turnover prone, something Coach Rec Chem needs to address quickly before Conference Play starts. Sophomore QB Andre Thomas turned the ball over 3 times as the Utes turned it over 4 times on the day. Thankfully the defense came to play and made up for the lose in the turnover battle. HB Harvey Langi broke the 100 yard mark on the day and caught a TD pass. The Utah defense gave up more yards than Utes' offense but made up for it with the turnovers, converting all 3 into TD's.

Player Stats
    QB Andre Thomas 10/18 267 Yards, 3 TD, 3 INT
    HB Harvey Langi 13 Carries, 109 Yards, 1 Catch, 5 Yards, 1 TD
    WR Brett McNair 3 Catches, 62 Yards
    WR Nate Fakahafua 2 Catches, 70 Yards, 1 TD
    WR Anthony Swan 2 Catches, 61 Yards, 1 TD
    MLB Jeremy Christensen 6 Tackles, 4 Solo, 2 TFL, 1 Sack, 1 FMBREC, 1 TD

HIGHLIGHTS

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  4. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Solid Win for Atkinson

USC walks off with a 34-14 victory over Connecticut.
    JAN 284:08EST

• [​IMG]
      TD: 74yd rush by S. Howell

[​IMG] UCONN
    [​IMG] USC
    1ST DOWNS​
    10 12
    3rd down conversions​
    2/12 3/10
    4th down conversions​
    1/3 0/0​
    TOTAL OFFENSE​
    243 425
    PASSING YARDS​
    183 203
    Completions/Attempts​
    12/24 8/18
    Yards Per Attempt​
    7.6 11.3
    RUSHING YARDS​
    60 222
    Rushing Attempts​
    30 31
    Yard Per Rush​
    2 7.2
    PENALTIES-YARDS​
    1-5 1-10
    TURNOVERS​
    2 2
    Fumbles Lost​
    1 0​
    Interceptions Thrown​
    1 2
    POSSESSION​
    10:27 17:37
    [​IMG]
    By Atkinson919
    Edit
    Delete

5. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

Spartans Go Into Boise and Upend Broncos
    Defeat Boise State 34-10

Boise State found success in the early going, converting on a couple third downs on its way to 3-0 lead. Thought the Spartans would respond with a 24 yard TD pass from Steven Turner to WR Juwan Carter, the Broncos would again take the lead midway through the second quarter. Just minutes from halftime, however, Turner would find WR Andrew Sims on a 54 yard TD pass to give Michigan State the lead for good at 14-10.

The second half would see the Michigan State defense buckle down, holding the Broncos scoreless. Meanwhile, the offense continued to increase the lead for the Spartans, as Jeremy Brown began to assert himself on the Boise State defense. Brown would add a four yard TD run early in the fourth quarter and would later put the exclamation point on the game with an 88 yard TD pass off a screen.

Up next for the Spartans, a visit from #9 Oregon.

Notable Stats
    QB Steven Turner - 8/20, 202 yards, 3 TD
    HB Jeremy Brown - 17 car, 156 yards, TD; 1 rec, 88 yards, TD
    WR Andre Sims - 2 rec, 70 yards, TD
    OLB Ed Davis - 9 tack (5 solo), 2 TFL, INT, FF

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG] 25
    [​IMG] 28

The Fighting Irish jumped out to an early 28-7 lead, behind an impressive rushing attack. HB George Atkinson totaled 144 yards, including a 73 yard td run. QB Everett Golson added a 57 yard run in the 2nd quarter. The Wolverines made a furious 2nd half comeback, scoring 17 unanswered before ND was able finally get a stop and run out the clock. Up next is a showdown with another B1G heavyweight, Ohio State.

I had a rough xbox day, couldn't play jello in the E, we froze repeatedly. Then when I played this game last night, my first attempt also froze. (so I have a restart) I'm hoping this isn't the first sign of a bigger problem. gowazzucougs

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  7. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Road game is too much!

Trojans are humbled after a 31-14 loss in Gainesville.
    JAN 297:49EST
    • [​IMG]
      TD: B. Walker pass to J. Story for 81yds

[​IMG] USC
    [​IMG] UF
    1ST DOWNS​
    9 10
    3rd down conversions​
    5/13 3/10​
    4th down conversions​
    0/0 0/0​
    TOTAL OFFENSE​
    268 300
    PASSING YARDS​
    123 181
    Completions/Attempts​
    10/26 7/20
    Yards Per Attempt​
    4.7 9.1
    RUSHING YARDS​
    145 119
    Rushing Attempts​
    27 28
    Yard Per Rush​
    5.4 4.3​
    PENALTIES-YARDS​
    2-18 0-0
    TURNOVERS​
    3 1
    Fumbles Lost​
    1 0​
    Interceptions Thrown​
    2 1​
    POSSESSION​
    13:31 14:29

[​IMG]
    By Atkinson919
    Edit
    Delete

8. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

South Carolina Defense Keys Win Over Stanford, 21-13

COLUMBIA, S.C. --- On a night when the Cocks defense would manage just 78 total yards, it was the defense that would score the decisive blow, returning a 4th quarter fumble 89 yards taking away a potential go-ahead score for the Cardinal.

Stanford would open the scoring after just 53 seconds, as Vince Matthews connected with Joe Fry for a 53 yard TD pass after the safety bit on play action. South Carolina answered quickly, and would actually start the game moving the ball well, as Martay Mattox would connect with Scott Harper twice in the first quarter. The first a 60 yard catch and run, the 2nd coming after an interception from the defense gave SC a short field. But that's all Carolina's offense would manage the remainder of the game.

While Stanford moved the ball much better all game, they were stopped deep in the red zone on 3rd and short situations twice, resulting in two FGs in the 2nd quarter. After a scoreless 3rd quarter, the game went to the 4th with SC clinging desperately to their 14-13 lead. Stanford was marching again, and looked ready to at least kick a go ahead FG, when Remound Wright was stripped, Watley and all of his 6'3", 242s lbs frame rumbled 89 yards for the score. Stanford would get two more cracks at a game tying drive, but could not find the end zone.

When asked why he was so reluctant to move away from an ineffective ground game, coach Stapp said "Mattox just wasn't getting the ball into the holes that were there. Those were 2 bad interceptions. If they were going to beat us, I wasn't going to let them do it on a short field....Our defense played their (expletive deleted) off. We didn't give them much help, but when I needed them to make a play, they were there."

South Carolina
    Martay Mattox; 4 for 9, 77 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
    Steve Gonzalez; 13 carries, 9 yards
    Scott Harper; 2 catches, 65 yards

Stanford
    Vince Matthews; 18 for 31, 245 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs
    Remound Wright; 19 carries, 112 yards
    Joe Fry; 3 catches, 70 yards, 1 TD

9. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Cocks Denied Between the Bushes

Turnovers were the key as South Carolina's offense couldn't solve the Bulldog defense. For the second straight week, SC's offense looked lost, unable to create running lanes and making several severe mental mistakes. Despite the struggles, Carolina actually led at halftime 14-10 after a couple second quarter TD drives. But the other three quarters were a different story. 6 (s-i-x) Gamecock turnovers led to 22 points for UGA, including a late 4th quarter scoop and score as Carolina was driving down 20-14.

UGA's junior RB Kirk Neal was the difference on offense, rushing for 151 yards on 24 carries. Although Neal did put the ball on the ground on three separate occasions, the SC offense was too inept to capitalize. Martay Mattox continued his struggles from last week, this time throwing 3 picks and fumbling the ball twice. "One week is a mistake. Two weeks is unacceptable," said coach Stapp. "We'll have to go back to the drawing board this week in practice. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll welcome them with arms wide open. No one's job is safe." This, of course, led to speculation that sophomore backup Cory Bain could be in line to get his first start after next week's bye as South Carolina will travel to East Lansing to take on Michigan State.

• Like Like x 3
  10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

(y)

11. Darkwing

[​IMG] 28
    [​IMG] 25

Columbus --

The computer-controlled Tide gave OSU all it wanted in the Buckeyes first game of the season. #3 Alabama has a loaded roster with the road runner at HB. Max Payne (Mr. Elusiveness) did everything he wanted in the contest; taking 26 carries for 155 yards and a TD. mikedeep97 you built quite a program.

Fortunately for me, HB Chris Henderson's 131 kick return yards put me in good shape most of the day and Braxton Miller was efficient throwing the ball going 8 of 12 for 254 yards and 4 TDs. Not happy a game that felt like a sure win, Bama scored 2 late 4th quarter TDs, almost slipped away.
    The team will need to improve for the trip to South Bend next Saturday and matchup against George Atkinson.

• Like Like x 1
  12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

[​IMG][​IMG]

The Utes go into the Coliseum and take down #8 USC, 38-24. The Trojans never recovered from a 21-0 first quarter after Utah turned USC's mistakes into touchdowns. USC turned the ballover 3 times, all interceptions while the Utes turned it over twice, one pick and fumble returned for a TD. Overall, Utah out gained USC 397 to 315 and controlled the T.O.P. QB Andre Thomas threw for 5 TD's while HB Harvey Langi had over 100 yards rushing. The Utes improve to 2-0 on the year, 1-0 in conference.

Good game Will Atkinson you kind of fell behind the eight ball there early on and never really recovered. Had to start keying on that wide out of yours, he was killing me!

Game Stats
    Utah QB Andre Thomas 12/16 255 Yards, 5 TD's, 1 INT
    USC QB Max Wittek 8/19 189 Yards, 2 TD, 3 INT's

Utah HB Harvey Langi 21 Carries, 133 Yards, 4 Catches, 61 Yards, 1 TD
    USC HB Sean Howell 14 Carries, 70 Yards

Utah WR Nathan Downing 4 Catches, 145 Yards, 2 TD's
    Utah WR Anthony Swan 2 Catches, 30 Yards, 2 TD's
    USC WR Victor Blackwell 3 Catches, 148 Yards, 2 TD's

Utah OLB Anthony Sarao 7 Tackles, 6 Solo, 2 TFL
    Utah CB Marcus Ryan 3 Tackles, 2 INT's
    USC OLB David Conley 12 Tackles, 9 Solo, 1 INT, 1 FFUMB

13. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Yep that was a tough game early, took me awhile to settle down.. Defense didn't really play as well as they did at Florida last week but a couple of big plays by my wideout kept me in the game but the defense didn't force nearly enough punts.. My offense has been hit or miss all year..

14. Darkwing

[​IMG] 34
    [​IMG] 6

South Bend --

Ohio State went on the road in their first test to their quest of a national championship today. The Irish gave some resistance but in the end were very friendly hosts to the Buckeyes. Notre Dame got on the board with a FG on the first drive of the game. The Buckeyes drove slowly down field and did the same thing. At the end of 1 it was 3-3. The second quarter was pretty much a stalemate with Kyle Brindza add 3 more to the Irish's total under 2 minutes left in the half. And that was it for what the Irish would do.

The opening drive of the 3rd gave the Buckeyes a spark that would led this game to getting blown open. On third down Braxton Miller would find TE Phillip Davis right before being sacked; Davis shrugged off a tackle and after 62 yards would score the games' first TD. The next Buckeye possession would end in the same fashion, this time on a beautiful third down pass to FB Jonathan Davis. J. Davis ran a streak up the middle of the field and Miller showed his touch in throwing a perfect ball, 17-6 OSU. On Notre Dame's very next play, LOLB David Key would knock the ball loose from star HB George Atkinson and RE Kenny Hayes picked it up and ran it back for the TD. The Buckeyes would add a pick 6 to start the fourth and from there chewed out the clock.

The Irish converting 1 first down and committing 5 turnovers definitely did wonders to the outcome in favor of OSU. I was a bit unsettled in this one until we finally crossed the end zone in the third.
    GG dakota7 it was obvious the talent on the field just wasn't quite there for you. It didn't help any that my D made some pretty spectacular plays. Things between us went how I figured tonight. I'd bet we could but together a classic game when are teams are equal. Good luck building the Irish back up my friend!

Buckeye BMOC:
    QB Braxton Miller -- 10 of 14 for 211 yards. 2 TDs
    TE Phillip Davis -- 4 catches for 92 yards. TD
    FS Jason Wiggins -- 1 tackle. 2 INTs. TD

15. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I agree there, I was expecting a split. I was pretty happy with my first half, I was able to run my offense the way I'd like when the score was close, but once you put up those early second half touchdowns, I knew it was over. I don't have the kind of players to make a comeback against your team. We should get your Tennessee team to play this Notre Dame team....haha

16. Darkwing

Haha agreed. And I needed Braxton to stand a chance against those damn Badgers too. It was good to finally play you though (y)

17. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

USC Steals one In Berkeley

The #24 Golden Bears lose a heartbreaker to rival USC in Berkeley.
    FEB 32:52EST

• [​IMG]
      TD: 73yd rush by S. Howell

[​IMG] USC
    [​IMG] CAL
    1ST DOWNS​
    13 15
    3rd down conversions​
    5/12 4/12​
    4th down conversions​
    0/1 1/4
    TOTAL OFFENSE​
    333 325
    PASSING YARDS​
    90 297
    Completions/Attempts​
    9/24 20/32​
    Yards Per Attempt​
    3.8 9.3
    RUSHING YARDS​
    243 28
    Rushing Attempts​
    32 27​
    Yard Per Rush​
    7.6 1​
    PENALTIES-YARDS​
    2-20 2-10
    TURNOVERS​
    1 3
    Fumbles Lost​
    0 1
    Interceptions Thrown​
    1 2
    POSSESSION​
    14:13 13:47
    [​IMG]
    By Atkinson919
    Edit
    Delete

18. Darkwing

[​IMG] 3
    [​IMG] 21

Salt Lake City --

The #8 Utes' defense came to play in order to defend their home turf. Thankfully so came Ohio State's defense. It was a sloppy, offensively uneventful game that was highlighted by 7 turnovers. Utah would convert 1 first down on their way to 169 yards of offense. It came close to being enough to pull the upset as the Utah Dline held the Buckeyes to under 2 yards a carry and generated pressure on almost every passing play.

In the start of the second quarter we could tell Utah was committed to stopping the run. WR Newton was sent on the fly and Miller found him wide open for the game winning 58 yard TD.

Buckeye BMOC:
    QB Braxton Miller -- 12 of 19 for 234 yards. 2 TDs. 3 INTs
    HB Kevin Reed -- 12 carries 34 yards. TD
    WR Dominique Newton -- 5 catches 92 yards. 2 TD

GG recchem2000
    Sorry this recap is lame but I don't remember to much of this and after our first go-around it's really not worthy of one. To the rest of you, I lost connection to the game in the final minute of the 3rd quarter. Recchem up 17-16? It was a one point game that I was about in the red zone in. Utah had an offense in that one and I'd give them almost 60% they would've won. That contest was much more exciting with you leading me and my halftime hailmary and safety before that last drive. In both games your defense was disruptive so they must have good coaching and be underrated. Good luck in the PAC-12. You should have clear sailing until you play the Mexican and his Ducks in the CCG.

19. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

GG Darkwing I was bummed we had the DC late in the 3rd quarter. Was a much better game than the replay. Your defense is tough, gave me fits. Good luck the rest of the season! Oh and im pretty sure the game was at the Shoe, not in Salt Lake :D

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  20. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

South Carolina 30 - Michigan State 27 (2OT)

It was a tale of two halves in East Lansing. Sparty's defense held So Car to just 3 points in the first half, and the visitors from the SEC simply couldn't establish any sort of rhythm on offense. Red shirt sophomore Cory Bain was given his first start, after Martay Mattox suffered through back to back woeful performances. Whether it was nerves, the hostile atmosphere, or simply a lack of confidence, Bin wasn't ready. 4 for 16 and an INT. Luckily, Carolina's defense did its part to keep it close, limiting MSU to just 14 points.

The second half belonged to Mattox though. He accounted for 3 TDs (2 passing, 1 rushing) as he led a 21 point 4th quarter to force overtime. The key play in the comeback was an interception thrown by MSU on a 3rd down play, as they were up 7 with under 2 minutes to go and Carolina out of timeouts. Carolina would take advantage, sending the game to OT.

South Carolina got the ball first and although it had 2nd and goal from the 1 yard line, was forced to settle for a FG. SC's defense did its part, holding Michigan State to a FG of its own, and then intercepting an MSU pass on the ensuing possession. Bailey would not miss the game winner, and South Carolina escapes with a somewhat miraculous win.

USC
    Martay Mattox; 12 of 18, 249 yards, 2 TDs
    Cory Bain; 4 for 16, 94 yards, 1 INT
    Steve Gonzalez; 17 carries, 50 yards
    Lou Mitchell; 5 catches, 126 yards, 2 TDs
    KJ Brent; 4 catches, 110 yards

MSU
    Steven Turner; 15 of 26, 240 yards, 3 TDs, 3 INTs
    Jeremy Brown; 19 carries, 174 yards
    Roger Williamson; 2 catches, 120 yards, 2 TDs

21. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Trojans Earn Another

Trojans win 59-28 against Colorado.
    FEB 64:22EST
    • [​IMG]
      INT-TD: S. Dorman intercepted by P. Weddle

[​IMG] USC
    [​IMG] CU
    1ST DOWNS​
    16 11
    3rd down conversions​
    4/8 5/13
    4th down conversions​
    2/2 0/0​
    TOTAL OFFENSE​
    591 377
    PASSING YARDS​
    269 194
    Completions/Attempts​
    14/22 11/20​
    Yards Per Attempt​
    12.2 9.7​
    RUSHING YARDS​
    322 183
    Rushing Attempts​
    28 32
    Yard Per Rush​
    11.5 5.7​
    PENALTIES-YARDS​
    3-30 1-10
    TURNOVERS​
    1 1
    Fumbles Lost​
    1 0​
    Interceptions Thrown​
    0 1
    POSSESSION​
    14:22 13:38

[​IMG]
    By Atkinson919
    Edit
    Delete

22. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

South Carolina Runs Over Vanderbilt, 49-7

After a big comeback last week in East Lansing, South Carolina returned home to face lowly Vanderbilt. Trap Game was a phrase heard often in pre game chatter, and predictably the Gamecocks came out slowly. Despite leading the 2nd half comeback last week, Martay Mattox continues to struggle, throwing two more interceptions.

After the two teams exchanged first quarter touchdowns, it was those turnovers kept it close as South Carolina could not get much of anything going on offense. USC led just 14-7 at halftime, but Coach Stapp lit a fire under the offense and the second half was all Cocky. Led by junior RB Steve Gonzalez and a dominant offensive line, South Carolina would blow the game open with numerous big plays. 415 rushing yards later, South Carolina cruised to a 49-7 win.

USC
    Martay Mattox; 7 of 10, 63 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs
    Steve Gonzalez; 26 carries, 322 yards, 3 TDs

23. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Couldn't Pull It Off

The Fightin' Trojans fought to the finish, but could not pull out the win in OT.
    FEB 82:27EST
    • [​IMG]
      TD: 42yd rush by M. McCollum
    [​IMG] # USC 3 0 7 28 0 38
    [​IMG] # Arizona State 10 21 7 0 6 44

FIRST QUARTER​
    5:42​
    TD​
    [​IMG] ASU Michael McCollum WR #17 42 yard TD (Ben Bain K #16 kick)
    4:09​
    FG​
    [​IMG] ASU Ben Bain K #16 45 yard FG
    2:16​
    FG​
    [​IMG] USC Kris Albarado P #33 54 yard FG

SECOND QUARTER​
    5:36​
    TD​
    [​IMG] ASU Edward Johnson WR #14 16 yard TD from Michael Eubank QB #11 (Ben Bain K #16 kick)
    0:47​
    TD​
    [​IMG] ASU Michael Eubank QB #11 4 yard TD (Ben Bain K #16 kick)
    0:00​
    TD​
    [​IMG] ASU Antwan Guillory WR #13 1 yard TD from Michael Eubank QB #11 (Ben Bain K #16 kick)

THIRD QUARTER​
    3:58​
    TD​
    [​IMG] ASU Avery McCoy HB #23 4 yard TD (Ben Bain K #16 kick)
    1:24​
    TD​
    [​IMG] USC Tyler Bellamy WR #85 9 yard TD (Kris Albarado P #33 kick)

FOURTH QUARTER​
    5:55​
    TD​
    [​IMG] USC Tyler Bellamy WR #85 21 yard TD from Max Wittek QB #11 (Kris Albarado P #33 kick)
    4:39​
    TD​
    [​IMG] USC Zach McDonald TE #83 19 yard TD from Max Wittek QB #11 (Kris Albarado P #33 kick)
    2:31​
    TD​
    [​IMG] USC Tim Thompson WR #86 80 yard TD from Max Wittek QB #11 (Kris Albarado P #33 kick)
    0:52​
    TD​
    [​IMG] USC Tyler Bellamy WR #85 29 yard TD from Max Wittek QB #11 (Kris Albarado P #33 kick)

OVERTIME​
    0:03​
    TD​
    [​IMG] ASU Edward Johnson WR #14 25 yard TD from Michael Eubank QB #11 ( # kick)

[​IMG]
    By Atkinson919
    Edit
    Delete

24. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

After struggling for three quarters, the Michigan State offense woke up in the fourth to take a 14-13 lead behind two Jeremy Brown touchdowns. The first, on a 74 yard TD reception off a screen pass, the second, on a seven yard rush with just over three minutes to go in the game. The lead wouldn't last long however, as the Hawkeyes would respond on the ensuing drive to take a 19-14 lead wih just over a minute to go. Luckily for the Spartans, they still had some offense left in them and would drive down the field to score the deciding touchdown with only nine seconds left in the game.

Notable Stats
    QB Steven Turner - 11/27, 153 yards, TD, 2 INT
    HB Jeremy Brown - 16 car, 48 yards, 2 TD; 3 rec, 84 yards, TD
    WR Andre Sims - 1 rec, 74 yards
    MLB Greg Walton - 7 tackles
    DT Andrew Simmons - 3 tackles, sack

• Like Like x 1
  25. Darkwing

[​IMG] 17
    [​IMG] 14

Eugene --

The #13 Ducks were ready for top ranked Ohio State. In their blinding bright yellow uniforms, Oregon provided a mighty tug-of-war contest. The story of the day was defense. Both teams were near impossible to move the ball against, with Oregon putting together a better performance.

The day was literally saved by the Buckeyes via Hail Mary. The fly route provided OSU's only TD of the day as well as set up the two field goals at the end of the halfs. With about 4 minutes left in the game and Oregon up 14-6 with possession they looked to be in control to pull the upset. Then Oregon QB Jacques Bolen connected with Ohio State CB Jeremy Cash to give up valuable field position. Braxton Miller found Dominique Newton on a beautiful catch to take advantage of the short field; adding on the all important 2 point conversion. The Buckeyes won it on a clutch iced-kick by Derrick Bell as time expired.

Buckeye BMOC:
    K Derrick Bell -- 3/3 FGs...27,32, & 33 yards

GG MexiRican35, I wasn't ready for that. Your team was much better than I expected. Without those couple burnt coverages this game would have been easily yours. It's rare to steal a game when your team doesn't win the day. Good luck the rest of the way.