Season 5 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by I Peench, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Northwestern - 20
    NC State - 0

Deuce Kickoff Classic result was basically a result of two things: some rust on PA's behalf and some luck on mine. It took Jesse a bit of time to get the feel for NCAA again, and when he did, his cpu players seemed to let him down with dropped passes, dropped interceptions and TONS of missed tackles. NC State's star QB Johsnon was limited to just 124 yards and a pick, while the Wolfpac were held to just 35 yards rushing.

The NC State defense was solid, but failed to make stops when they really needed them. QB Matt Alviti completed 10 or 16 for 165 yards and a score, while Jon Jefferson amassed 77 yards on the ground and a score.

GG PAgamer07. We should do it again next year when you've shaken off the rust.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Someone needs to knock Northwestern off the top.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bondzai

Minnesota: 17
    UCF: 14

Despite throwing 3 interceptions, Minnesota is able to hold onto the lead. HB Berkley Edwards carried the load with 105 yards on 29 carries.

4. Bondzai

Louisville: 45
    Minnesota: 20

Couldn't hang with these guys. I need to find a playbook that has no passing plays because I throw about 3 INTs per game. My RB did go for 77 yards and 3 tds.

5. Bondzai

Minnesota: 35
    Maryland: 0

My QB was efficient, I had 3 guys running the ball well and my CPU defense came up big. It was an all around great effort by Minny.

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Virginia 40
    Syracuse 10

Khaalis put together a solid first drive, stringing together a nice mix of passes and runs to score in 4 minutes. Things quickly went downhill from there for the 'Cuse. His top corner Crooks had a rough game, with Keeon Johnson having his way with him en route to 5 catches for 123 yards. Cutler only had to throw the ball 19 times, and completed 14 of them for 237 and a pick. Mizzell was again the horse, carrying 24 times for 145 yards and 3 TD. Good game Khaalis. I think the home field advantage really helped swing the momentum my way after an early pick. Once you had to start throwing almost exclusively it got tough.

7. Bondzai

Michigan: 24

Michigan gave me plenty of chances to come back in this game but all I could do with that chance was throw 4 interceptions.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

#6[​IMG] 32
    [​IMG]18

Somehow Pitt stays undefeated..... Chapman was solid completing 20 0f 24 passes for 245 yards and 2 scores....... alex Bowen ran for 53 yards and a score.. The Panthers defense played rock solid.... they created 2 turnovers and have 5 sacks......

9. Bondzai

Look out for Pitt.

10. JrRawlins

not yet......

still got Mustang on the road and Ohio State next week with notre dame sandwiched betweem..... if i somehow get through those, i get Peench in the big ten title game.... a long road still...

11. Bondzai

Purdue: 38

5 turnovers (3 INT, 2 Fumbles) were the killer in this game.

12. JrRawlins

Perfect on the Road
    Pittsburgh's undefeated tour moves through Columbus 38-28

#5[​IMG]38
    #2[​IMG]28

Pitt dominated the action most of the way as they started out red hot.....Chapman was 18 for 21 for 345 yards and 2 scores... he was spectacular in the Horseshoe... alex bowen just grinded out 149 yards on 27 carries with 2 scores. Freshman Terry Washington had 100 yards receiving and a touchdown.

Huge win for the Panthers...... next up... the Hoosiers.....

13. Bondzai

Damn that's a big win. Looking like a Northwestern/Pitt CCG.

14. JrRawlins

hoping so... gotta win the last three to make it for a national title bid.....

15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Virginia 34
    Wake Forest 7

Their offense was pretty inept, at one point they had 11 completions for 44 yards and ran 4 straight screen plays the 4th of which was intercepted and returned for a touchdown. A Hail Mary completed to the speedy receiver Carlos Williams right before half was the turning point. That swung the score to 21-7 and gave us all the momentum coming out of halftime. Wake Forest HB Desmond Wortham came to play, racking up 125+ yards in the first half but with the Deacons down big they had to go away from him a bit in the 2nd half and our defense really stepped up.

16. Bondzai

Week 13 results.....

Capture.PNG

17. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

18. Bondzai