Season 5 - Tradition Team Previews

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Nov 15, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The Dream Team (Nittany Lions)

Yes I am calling it them the Dream Team.

QB - RYAN STARK - 94 OVR Junior - Pretty much has been riding the bench for 3 years waiting for Bolden to die or leave.
    He is solid QB with Size (6'5 215) He can run and throw. I cant blame this guy for bad throws just myself for bad decisions.

HB1 - Mo West - 95 OVR Junior - Beast of a back with 95 Spd at 251lbs. Too bad he is out for the season with a broken elbow. :(
    HB2 - Stew Adams - 94 OVR Junior - I didnt think this guy would amount to much but he is pretty much amazing so far this year.
    He was the main focus on offense vs Nebraska and will continue to pound it for the rest of the season I hope.
    HB3 - Richard Clay - 85 OVR Freshman - Little Freshman at 5'7 181, he can scat and juke around. A+ Spd, Acc and Elus this guy is slippery.
    Watch him on screen passes, KR and PR.

FB - Tom Jackson - 91 OVR Junior - Converted TE 6'4 277 this guy can run, block and catch. We try to get him involved to surprise the defense.

TE - Colin Chandler - 96 OVR Senior - One of the best TEs I ever had. He can do everything and also has A+ BKT and TRK. We should get him the ball more
    He is a senior so this is his last stand.

WR1 - Brian Williams - 92 OVR Junior - My favorite target as he can run perfect routes and catch everything
    WR2 - Sam Wallace - 88 OVR Sohpomore - More of our deep threat with 96 spd and 97 acc.

DEFENSE

DE - Deion Barnes - 90 OVR Senior
    DT - Bobby CLifford - 91 OVR Senior
    DT - Kevin Thomas - 90 OVR Senior

ROLB - Rob Rainey - 90 OVR Junior

CB - CJ Jones - 95 OVR Junior
    CB - Andy Lyles - 89 OVR Junior

FS - Bryan Ricks - 95 OVR Junior (Captain OF defense)
    SS - Rocky Carson - 90 OVR Sophomore - BEAST @ 6'5 215 A+ SPD, A PUR

We have B Rated young LBs as that is our weakness considering our strengths. We spread the ball around alot on offense but
    we still like the ground and pound. There is no one player you can focus on on offense, as anyone can hurt you for the
    big play.

Besides that terrible loss to UNC we will need to run the table to get back into contention. It may not be possible but
    we still have a great team and wont hiccup against the CPU again this season. IF we keep most of the players that decide to jump
    ship next year this team will be even more crazy next year. We will probably have 4-5 90+ rated WRs and HBs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Someone likes excel

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah if it can help me do my team preview in 10 minutes I'm down.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

You have got to teach me how to do this.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    wow helli, no way you typed all those numbers up though right? lol

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Haha didnt type a single letter other than position summaries. Ok twister i will write up something on how i did it... realistically it was 15 minutes but i am quick itll take longer for most

• Like Like x 1