Season 5 Week 1 - Saints vs Giants

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 23, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

@saintsdave75
    looks like its you and me this week. Theres an outside chance that if you are ready tomorrow night we can roll. If not then I am free any time on friday morning, until about 3 that afternoon (all central times). I am free again on Saturday after probably lunch. I can show up any time you want, if you give me a time but i'll be catching up on sleep after a youth lock-in. Sunday night is also open after 3 pm and then again after 8 pm central and monday any time before 2 pm central I am good to roll.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Wednesday night may be rough, I'm working until 9pm central. I am off and free after that and also free on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at any time.

Of course, Thursday is Thanksgiving, so that's an unlikely time. Friday around 12 noon sounds like a good time to me.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

slight change of plans, I'll be staying in BR to speak for a buddie of mine, so if we don't hook up tonight, or even thursday or friday then it looks like late sunday night.

Lets really shoot, worse case, for friday morning. Could we do 8:30 am central? wife will be up later and it makes it harder to play. Tonight may also be good. I am a night owl any ways.

@saintsdave75