Season 5 Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Feb 16, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Season 6 Week 1

Penn State over Fresno State 56-42
    at Fresno State

[​IMG]
    Bryant.....new killer WR at PSU

A new QB at the helm this season at Penn State John Landry struggled at first throwing 2 ints 1 returned for 101 yds and a td. Deep in a hole of 24-7 we were glad it was still early and new we could ride the Mark Williams train to get us back in the hunt. And he did breaking a 70 yd run for a td and racking up a total of 333 yards and 2 TDs and 2 recp for 37 yds and a td. Newcomer Bryant taking the #2 WR spot in a competitive field of WRs. This guy is a human vacuum......he will be our next star after hutchinson graduates next season. He had 9 rec for 138 yds and a TD. Big surprise this year is standout WR Gabe Davis being moved to CB to hold down those speedy receivers.....it will be a challenge but he has plenty of support around him to allow him to learn on the fly.

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Interesting that you moved Davis to CB after drumming him up as the next big thing at WR

Didn't he suffer a dramatic drop in ACC? I moved a WR to CB and he retained his 95 speed, but his acc dropped down from 90 to 76...also the coverted wide receiver's MCV and PRS tend to be horrible

LOL....I'm gonna roast Davis ass with Workman....you better not single him up!

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Davis had 99 acc so he went down to about 86 acc....but he has 85 awr as a CB. He will be moved around...not sure where he will be against you......might be a nickel back....he is too short for Workman.......I have someone special for him......but i dont expect to stop him, just hold him down for a bit so I can grab the lead.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Michigan pummles helpless USF.

Strange way to open the season cause Helli sucks as a schedule maker.

We played almost our entire roster but let the freshman starters play and finish the game.

Our DE's get after the QB and last years #1 DT is just a freak inside with his speed and acc.

USF couldnt deal with the Michigan speed & size and we win 70-3.