Season 5: Week 10

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Advanced! IN A FLASH too! Wonderful work gentlemen.

USER GAMES:

UNM ( ChuckDzzNutz ) vs Hawaii ( Wyrmreaver ) - this one should be fun...and it has alot riding on it as well.

FIU ( Baron ) vs ( Selvy9 ) - Baron gets the new guy. Could be an interesting one for Selvy's rebuilding hopes and Baron's keeping the 5* hopes as well...

Advance: Let's shoot for Monday evening. If the user games need a bigger window just post up in here and let me know!

Also, we may soon be back at 11 members.

Baron
    GatorJes
    papaloke
    IXI DECAY IXI
    Hokie Effect
    cmilesg
    ChuckDzzNutz
    Wyrmreaver
    Selvy9

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Great advance guys! Let's try and keep this pace! I want to personally say great work to everybody on keeping this thing alive and chugging! Trust me when I say I NEED this dynasty to get me through the summer! I'm having football withdrawals already and the season isn't even officially over yet. :(

• Like Like x 3
  3. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Baron I'll be on late tonight if you're free, gonna try to stick it out for the Australian Open final which starts at 2:30 am central. If not tonight, I'll be on and off tomorrow, just hard to pin down a time. Best times for me are late night.

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

ChuckDzzNutz I am going to try and not be on tonight and spend some time with my wife (she feels neglected) but if we fight or she decides to go to bed super early I'll get on... If you are on we can knock it out...... If not tonight, I will be on tomorrow night. I also have to schedule a game in After Midnight for Sunday, but I assume you'll be on virtually all night per usual.

5. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Selvy9 What time are you thinking, would around 11 PM EST (10 PM CST) work for you? I'll PM you my cell, and you can shoot me a text. See ya around!

Jman, I'm trying to keep my SIX star hopes alive. Though given what you just did to UAB, you're probably right that I should just be aiming to hang on to my 5* :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

That Hawaii'/New Mexico game is one I wish I could witness! Why can't EA implement an online audience feature!?! Hawaii' obviously has the upper hand as far as talent goes.​

7. Baron

If they do implement such a feature, I'd love to watch that game, especially if when Chuck is drunk for it.

8. Wyrmreaver

I have seen a lot of people asking for this here and elsewhere..... hopefully they are seeing that. I would think that it wouldn't be too awfully difficult to do a "gamecast" play by play and load a couple highlights at the end of each quarter..... could be a feature you'd have to enable and then it would have an extra couple minute load time after each quarter.... that's my hope at least

9. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lmao! Classic! Do any of you two have capture cards?

ChuckDzzNutz
    Wyrmreaver

10. Wyrmreaver

No...... if I ever get a divorce I'll get a setup for livecasting or recording games.... until then my wife would be like "you want to spend how much for what !!:mad:?"

11. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

12. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I usually piss mine off early then I've got the whole rest of the night to myself! Winning!

• Like Like x 1
  13. papaloke

Yeah, 99 kick power is a motherfucker. :) (along with the rest of the team)

• Like Like x 1
  14. papaloke

Seems like we could skype it or something...

15. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Nah, sorry . . . went to bed early last night so I could get up to watch the Aussie Open Final live . . . Seriously doubt I'll be kicking late tonight since I've been up since 3:30am, but I can play anytime that's good for you today during daylight hours.

16. papaloke

Chuck, I will provide you some inspiration:

gatorbait.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Wyrmreaver

Jman

Chuck and I have been in contact by text.... Looks like we may not be able to play until tomorrow night..... can we get the advance pushed to tuesday morning when you get up?

18. Jman

Sounds good. I'm out with food poisoning at the moment anyways. No worries.

19. Wyrmreaver

Baron
    Selvy9

When are you guys playing? I am curious to see how this plays out. At first I thought Tulsa would be outmatched but then I peaked at the rosters.... Tulsa is friggin good, they are equal or better than FIU overall, so this could be a really good matchup and has some nice implications for the outcome in the conference.....

A Baron win sets up a possible 3-way tie if Selvy beats UAB later in the year
    A Selvy win sets up a winner take all Tulsa vs UAB game in week 15

20. Baron

We're scheduled for 6 or 7 PM EST.

Thing that worries me is Tulsa's FAST WR corps. Only thing I got going for me on O is Coleman.

21. Wyrmreaver

Yeah I was shocked at how solid Tulsa's roster is. Not sure what offense Selvy9 is running but in any case he made a nice team choice IMO

22. Jman

Fuck you food poisoning.

That is all.

23. Baron

Yea he did. My defense was garbage the entire game. I think we made like two real stops the entire game. He converted so many 3rd downs (7-11 after looking at the stats). And his touchdowns, my secondary is just god awful. It's amazing how much of a difference 1 player can make, because this roster is pretty similar to last year, and Dunn carried the load. This year... just bad.

Solid win by Selvy9, be interesting to see how he fares against UAB. At this rate, I just gotta hope to hang on to my 5* ranking or get a decent job offer.

24. Jman

Baron wasn't ignoring you buddy, I'm just struggling big time right now, down 4 pounds and fluids aren't staying, I'll be pissed if I have to go get an IV.

25. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Damn bro! Hope you get to feeling better man! I'll keep you in my thoughts.