Season 5: Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Jman, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Baron when is good for you?

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I should be good to go tonight. If not tonight then definitely tomorrow night. What time tonight works for you?

4. Baron

Jman Fuck this game. Seriously. Fuck it in its stupid, poorly designed, shittily maintained, incompetently updated, worthless ass.

Hokie and I were rolling right along (14-0 good guys with :08 left in the 1st) and then Hokie drops. Of course its the server telling him he's not online, when he really is. So he says, quite reasonably, fuck it, because he has fam coming over.

While upset that I couldn't lay a first rate ass whooping on him personally, I content myself to do so by proxy. Then it drops ME, with the internet working fine (I have an ethernet connection to the X-Box now). I reconnect instantly, still won't let me continue.

So since we both disconnected, we're going to be shooting for a rematch tonight, with 3 quarters to go, myself up 14-0. We might have to toss the results later on to reflect that. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Sounds good to me.

BREATH Baron, BREATH. You're not going anywhere (as in quitting) so take a deep breath and hope for a better fucking job!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Baron

I have a better chance of becoming Executive Editor of the Washington fucking Post by week's end than I do of having any more tolerance for EA's bullshit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Congratulations on your impending promotion! :p

8. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I'll take a job in the sports department . . . You can have me cover the Bullets. Nobody reads that shit anyways.

9. Baron

To clarify: My internship is fucking amazing. If it were a job, I'd do it for the rest of my life. My frustration is wholly on the side of the substandard product that EA has produced.