Season 5 - Week 2 Scheduling

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Dru50, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Just got home, whyGod texted me but I think I fell asleep before I got it. whygodwhy1111 can you just let me know what times you're good for tonight? Sorry for missing you last night.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

FYI to WhyGod and everyone else, I will be running a 2 QB system so I'll let you know about the 2 QB's and their numbers so you can see who I'm sending in. The noticeable difference on field is that Winston has a long sleeve and Ryan does not (sorry they're both black and I'm not changing skin tone :))

Name Number Height Weight Speed Acceleration Throw Power Throw Accuracy
    Starter Matt Ryan #2 6'4" 236 82 79 93 91
    Backup Jameis Winston #8 6'4" 204 88 91 92 88

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Rules:

QB rotation should generally be used on a possession by possession basis. If you are on the mic with your opponent and agree to allow the two QB offenses in a different manner (such as informing your opponent prior to changing QB’s) that is also acceptable.

I would prefer you not use one QB as a 3rd and long QB. In other words, the rotaion should not be consistently trading off plays based on down and distance. Since I have never seen that in real life.

I would prefer possession by possession or if you want to use a running qb sparingly (5-10 snaps) and/or in short yardage situations.

Announcing it before the before the defense picks its play would also be nice if we are on mics. So I don't have to be focused on your QB number all game.

I am not assuming you would partake in what I see as less than desirable actions. I just wanted to be clear about my expectations.

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Kapono what are your available hours tonight?

6. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm available now for about an hour, but then I'm going out to watch the USC-Utah game. That games should be done by 11 pacific if that's a good time, maybe 11:30?

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Based on what I've seen in practice, I'll be starting Winston and will bring Ryan in later. If Winston struggles, Ryan will play a lot, but if Winston plays better, he'll stay in more. Mostly a possession by possession basis but Winston may come in on 3rd and 1/goal line situations. I'll let you know on the mic when I make switches but I'll try to keep it as sim and easy as possible.

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

that should probably work ( 1130 )