Season 5 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Advanced. Nice job on everyone getting their games in early, let's keep up the pace!

I passed the franchise over to kdpnutter I will be out of town Thursday evening to Monday morning. I should be able to check pms from time to time, but you can also hit up kdp with any questions.

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Lets do next advance Thursday night

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Just a reminder to everyone, Advance will be tomorrow night! Let's get those games in,

Jmustang1968 Is it possible to get me to be able to sync XFN? If not for this then for future references so for when people need it for recaps or want to see updated information.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

done.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Thank you sir (y)

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

What time are we adv ? I need to get my game in

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I just got off a 30 hour shift so I am exhausted and going to make this short and sweet, I just got home and went to advance and we have not just one or two games not done, but three. Unacceptable guys. Advance will be done tonight at 5PM PST.

ParkerR83
    Roggie
    Raidernation
    Danthraxxx

You 4 need to get your game in, Roggie and Raidernation you need to make a time to do your game today, (y)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I will have mine done by 3pm est , sorry for the delay I had a few too many while watching hoops and passed out early :(

9. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Odds are I'm going to sign on and drop out so Raider can play the CPU. Storms and tornadoes make it hard to find a time to play.

10. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I'd say ya postpone it, the guy has work and tornado issues (valid REAL LIFE issues) besides neither one of us has missed a game before why start now.

11. Raidernation

I'll be on so shoot me a message when ya off.

12. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I need to be booted. Never got to get on before work. Apologies. And don't delay it for me.

13. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

didnt realise we were advancing so early tonight and i wasn't tagged

edit : didnt realise i had a bye week lol

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Our advance was scheduled to be LAST night lol only reason it wasn't is because I was on Duty for 30 hours and didnt get a chance to go to my Xbox. That's why it was done today (y)

15. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

its cool man

16. Raidernation

If this substitute would have done his job correctly he would have booted you so could have played .....

17. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

This substitute? Really? I explained I worked a 30 hour shift, went to bed and was advancing a 5 pm PST. I did not see the message until after the advance because from my time zone it was posted 30 mins before advance. I woke up and advanced. As we were supposed to advance on Thursday, I was told by Mustang that as a last resort we could advance Friday if there were games that were yet to be played.

Trying to schedule a game a day after the advance isn't a good idea and is bad practice. I followed everything to the T and if you have an issue with how I did things then please feel free to message me. I went and did everything and then some that I was supposed to. Once again if you have an issue with what I did feel free to message me or can wait until Mustang gets back and we can bring it up to him (y)

18. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Didn't even see this one. When you're substituting, it's probably wise to check the scheduling threads to see that we had planned for other times but could never make it in at those times due to events. We were going to aim for Thursday, as the original post said, but it's difficult to play that game that night when I have a dirt basement with only one light and a wind up radio, meaning no TV, Xbox, internet, any of that. Had you seen that, I'm pretty sure Raider wouldn't be as annoyed with that post with you saying we intentionally tried to schedule it for the day after an advance. Sometimes following everything exactly by the book isn't the best idea and you've got to bend a little bit. It's not going to kill everyone if that 5 PM PST time changes to 6:30 or 7 PM...

Same as the other post though. This one came off as sounding dickish, but it really isn't meant to be. Just throwing out suggestions for future issues.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 1