Season 5 Week 4

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by hornfaninbama, Feb 19, 2014.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Utah Utes (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Utah lost 45-31 against USC (2-1).
    This week, the Utes will host North Texas (1-1).

=============== #20 Ohio Bobcats (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Bobcats were idle.
    This week, the Bobcats travel to Oxford to face the #16 Ole Miss Rebels (2-1).

=============== #15 UCF Knights (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Knights were idle.
    This week, the Knights travel to Norfolk to face the Old Dominion Monarchs (0-2).

=============== #14 LSU Tigers (3-0) ===============
    Last week, LSU won 23-13 against Missouri (1-1).
    This week, the Tigers will host #23 Texas A&M (2-1).

=============== North Texas Mean Green (1-1) ===============
    Last week, North Texas lost 27-24 against Clemson (2-0).
    This week, the Mean Green travel to Salt Lake City to face the Utah Utes (0-1).

=============== #19 USC Trojans (2-1) ===============
    Last week, USC won 45-31 against Utah (0-1).
    This week, the Trojans travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (1-1).

=============== Old Dominion Monarchs (0-2) ===============
    Last week the Monarchs were idle.
    This week, the Monarchs will host #15 UCF (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Old Dominion targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*) FB Matt Grier has committed to Buffalo

2. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

Ohio Impressive Against Ole Miss
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ohio improves to 3-0 on the year and will face a tough UCF team next week!

3. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

UCF- 59 ODU- 15
    Old Dominion was simply outmatched in this one. With a newer coach that hasn’t had as much time to fit the right guys into his system, the defending national champion Knights were a tough draw. UCF came into this one with a speed advantage in every position, and they were able to put that to good use. QB David Poole had some nice throws and good runs, but the game was won by the offensive line play. The RBs of UCF had wide open lanes to run through all day and the option offense of ODU couldn’t quite get going due to the strength advantage of the UCF D Line.
    The game froze on me so I don’t have the stats with me.

GG -Cougars- that was a mismatch in every position. I like playing against the option though, really makes it more of a thinking game. Are you looking to stay at ODU or move up in the ranks to a new team?

4. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

hornfaninbama the game crashed as it ended. No stats recorded and I didn't get the win. Can you put -Cougars- on Auto so I can play the CPU? I will try to make the score similar

5. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Done

• Like Like x 1
  6. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

IT FROZE AGAIN. This is getting old.

7. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

North Texas 38
    Utah 35

North Texas finds a way to win against Utah
    The 1st Qtr was a defensive battle as both teams played well. North Texas scored 1st on a lengthy drive that was capped off on a 2 yard TD run by RB L. Heath to take a 7-0 lead into the 2nd Qtr. The Utes answered with a 2 yard TD run of their own by RB. T. McCormick to tie it at 7. The Mean Green would score on their next drive on a 48 yard TD run by RB. D. Lamb to go up 14-7. After a costly fumble by the Utes NT would score on 15 yard TD run by QB D. Reid to go up 21-7 and would take that lead into the half. Utah would come out of the half with a nice drive that ended on 17 yard TD run by RB S. Ross. to make it 21-14. NT only managed a FG in the 3rd to make it 24-14 to go into the 4th. NT would strike 1st in the 4th on a 82 yard TD connection from QB Reid to WR J. Tyler to take the score to 31-14. Utah scored the next 2 TDs both by RB T. McCormick (3,7) to bring the score to 31-28. NT would score again this time on a 58 yard TD pass from Reid to WR S. Foster to make the score 38-28. Utah would score on their next drive on a 2 yard TD pass from QB Cox to WR P. Haley to bring it back to 3 at 38-35. NT would hold off Utah for the final 2:55 to get the win

gg hornfaninbama that fumble was the difference in the game

• Like Like x 1