Season 5 - Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 27, 2010.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Jun 9, 2009
    Season 5 - Week 9

Northwestern - 53
    Wisconsin - 22

Another massacre against a CPU team. Switching to the 3-4 defense did wonders as the CPU threw three interceptions into my WAY better zone defenses, two of which went to the house.
  2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Apr 19, 2010
    Oregon State-21

3 first half turnovers led to 21 points for UCLA and it was all downhill from there for the furry Beavers. JJ Johnson Brazilian waxed the Beaver defense for 195 yards rushing and 4 TD's. Richard Brehaut had 3 TD passes and had a surefire 95 yarder dropped on a screen attempt. My defense got burned for a couple long TD passes, but was stout otherwise. I should enjoy this win because I still don't have the speed to hold Beazus' Stanford team under half a hundred lol.
  3. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Mar 4, 2010
    IU crushed O$U 44-24 at the Shoe.

The Buckeye QB threw 5 picks into the IU defense and could have had a couple more if my guys caught anything. Threw into coverage constantly, and was a terrible passer.

IU RB Perkins had a nice day, and the IU QB threw for over 300 yards.

The last play of the game was a "pick-2", a returned interception for a TD. O$U went for two with no time left on the clock, my CB Watkins jumped the route and was long gone by the time the QB finished his throwing motion.

Nice way to rebound from that epic loss against Mors. Mors, you've gotta lose one. If I lose the Big 10 title because of that damn game... ;)
  4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Jan 20, 2010
    #10 Clemson 34
    Georgia Tech 15

Clemson gets the win even with the Tiger offense playing sloppy all game. Three turnovers led to all of the Yellowjacket's points, including a fumble returned for a TD. Three Clemson holding calls also resulted in two field goals and a punt.
  5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Mar 27, 2010
    Bye week for Rutgers.
  6. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Mar 21, 2010
    Iowa State 0
    #1 Texas A&M 45

The Texas A&M Aggies stay undefeated and post their 3rd straight shut out. The defense contines to be the foundation for this Aggie team. However, the aggies did not escape unharmed. QB Brooks went down in the 1st qtr with a dislocated elbow and is out for 9 weeks. This is a enormous blow to the Aggie offense as this essentially puts Brooks out for the year. The Ags will now rely on Soph QB Williams to lead the offensive unit.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th Final
    #1 TAMU 7 14 7 17 45
    ISU 0 0 0 0 0

First Downs 18 5
    Total Offense 394 70
    Rushes-Yds-TDs 42-115-2 24-(-23)-0
    Comp-Att-TD 16-31-3 8-15-0
    Passing yds 279 93
    3rd down 8-16 1-10
    4th down 4-4 0-0
    RZ/TD/FG 4-3-1 0-0-0
    Turnovers 1 2