Archived Season 6 Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 1, 2012.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ADVANCE SCHEDULE
    24 hours for CPU games with advances normally happening around 5-6pm est
    36 hours (48 hours max) for User v. User games. Scheduling must take place on day of advance. If you cannot play your game within 48 hours you can find a sub or you will go on auto and opponent will play CPU.

COMMUNICATION
    We will continue to use the forum for communication but it will be pushed that we get into the habit of the AIM blast group, especially when it comes to user games. With phones nowadays you can download AIM to your phone and chat away -- basically free text messaging.
    CONTENT
    With great sorrow I have come to announce that I will be dropping our standards alittle more when it comes to game summaries. You will no longer be required to type up any summaries. I was getting tired of all these leagues around here bragging about how fast they go and then when I go inside their forum they don't do things like game summaries or content anymore. So to prevent us from looking like some slackers, even though we should be in Season 9, I'd decided to axe long drawn out summaries and will only ask for a photo from the game and a coach's comment. We'll have a recruiting thread for shit talking on that front and thats it. I'm trying to promote speed -- or get back to where we were.

2. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

JerzeyReign
    about user vs. user games, just an example but say i can play during the day and my opponent can only play at night, so both of us have tried to play but just couldnt get it in, would it just be simmed? just trying to clarify before the season starts. i know its says up there you would go on auto but if both players have tried and could not get it in then i think it wouldnt be fair to let one of them play the cpu. i think it should just be simmed. if you could clarify on that it would be appreciated. thanks

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yes, a sim would be warranted in that case. Thanks for bringing that up.

Stiffysix

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

as far as this goes I feel everyone's avail should be somewhat consistent for instance I can play monday thru fri from 5pm et til 1am, weekends at any time...pretty consistent... we should get everyone to give a general avail to see which guys just really arent that avail and whichever guy is not sticking to his regular avail should go on auto.......imo

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'll start a phone roster later today.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Gonna wait for an update to aim app for my phone literally the last 50 comments say do not download its broken

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And... we're only required to post a photo and a comment about the game and guys still aren't doing summaries. I will start taking scholarships - thats pretty effin' pathetic... in fact, if they aren't done within two advances I'll dock a 4 star per missed summary.

And that Draft thing for the league will be back next season -- just in case you weren't tracking.

8. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

"draft thing"

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

remind me about this tomorrow man...im taking two classes this semester and teaching 4...now my bosses boss has been fired (after 56 years of service) and they have been having meetings up the wazzu...ppl are scared as hell that they will be fired......shit just got real....remind me so i dont forget about this...especially when I miss one

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

fired after 56 years? what did he do wrong... [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Nothing...thats why people are so mad