Season 6: Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 7, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

One more week till bowl week! Congrats to all users who made it to their championship games! We only have 4 users with games and two of them are against each other so a 24 hour turnaround should be realistic if the user matchup can get played.

USER GAMES
    Hawaii (Wyrmreaver) VS. New Mexico (Chuck)

EARLY ADVANCE
    ***Thursday 7:00 P.M. CST

LATE ADVANCE
    ***Friday 7:00 P.M. CST

Jman
    Hokie Effect
    ChuckDzzNutz
    papaloke
    Baron
    Wyrmreaver
    Selvy9
    SimplyxNicex218
    GatorJes
    SLOPDAWG88
    cmilesg

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

3. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Don't know, woke up at 5am . . . looked for u then (2am your time, when us on the East Coast have to play you) . . . . Didnt' see you. Probably be on my last leg around midnight tonight.

4. Wyrmreaver

damn, I must've just missed you, I got off about 2AM my time, wish i'd known......

its my birthday anyways so tonight isn't the best night for me anyhow..... if you are still up late and want to do it go ahead and send me a msg on groupme, otherwise we can plan for tomorrow night or even take a sim since IXI DECAY IXI only gave us until 7pm tomorrow

5. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I'm fine with a sim, or going on AP since you're trying to play for a NC . . . I'll be in the sauce tomorrow night. I will probably be up though.

6. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

We can wait it out another day guys. It's no big deal for real! I would like to see Chuck try and get revenge for once! Lol. You two playing is always my favorite time of the season.

ChuckDzzNutz
    Wyrmreaver

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

IXI DECAY IXI

I just wanna put this request in now, before I forget: but can we add however many teams we need to the C-USA to get us to a conference championship? Idk if papaloke is sticking around or what Selvy9 's plans are, but it seems a shame to have 3 users stuck without a CC game.

• Like Like x 2
  8. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Will do man! Just shoot me a reminder in off-season in case I forget.

9. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

10. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

SIM CITY!!

11. Wyrmreaver

We're planning on tonight last I checked.... I haven't heard any different. I'll text chuck to make sure

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay. Thanks for the update. I'll be out tomorrow during the daytime as I'm going to the Arca 200 here in Mobile so I will check in the morning and if yall have played then I'll advance and if not I'll wait till tomorrow night.

13. Wyrmreaver

No answer from him yet...... you could put him on AP and I can play the CPU tonight if he isn't around...... ChuckDzzNutz

14. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Ha I'd of been pissed as a mother fucker if that request went through. I just got made fun of by like 3 dudes for coming home instead of going out cuz I said I had a video game to play tonight. There was no answer from me because I wasn't home and unless you have selective memory you should remember I recently said I got a new phone number and haven't figured out how to switch my groupme account over to it. Neal, you need to start drinking more, particularly on Friday nights . . . specifically this Friday night. Let's try not to make it too late tonight. I'll be plenty inebriated by 1:30. You don't have to give me an extra 30 mins of drinking time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wyrmreaver

Yeah I spaced the phone thing.... I would have totally looked for you and messaged you before I played the CPU..... I'll get on as soon as I'm able..... still at work at the moment. Anyhow, GL tonight Chuck, see you soon!

16. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

It's all good . . . I just hope that my playing in my current state will facilitate the National Title game being played tomorrow night with Jman popping Nodoz and drinking Red Bull to stay up.