Season 6 Content

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Feb 15, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Now that season 6 is right around the corner, I'm hoping we can get a little more content added this season. I know Jman has something tricky up his sleeve and I'm sure Wyrmreaver will continue to follow up with the coaches polls.

A couple things I enjoyed in the past that have disappeared are.
    -Lord of the Sticks. I know Wyrm took over the coaches polls so if somebody else wants to give this a shot, I enjoyed reading it for each week. I can even slap together a graphic for weekly winners to portray in their trophy cases.

-Awards... I fell to complete shit on this the past few seasons primarily because of confusion about stats/nominees plus I lost a couple of files where I had all my info put so for this season and future seasons, I'm actually going to borrow and awards idea from another league here on TSO which I liked how they accomplished their awards system so I will release some more information on that shortly.

-Game of the Week. Now that we seem to have quite a bit of rivalries here in the 4th, I'm going to try at the least to put up a game of the week each week. I think just a short sweet preview/wrapup of a big game each week would add a little depth.

If anybody else has any ideas please throw them out there. Looking forward to a great season. Well, great season for all you guys. Don't think mine will be so great over here in San Jose! :oops:

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I plan on doing "The Hot Seat" as well as maybe a freshman watch like I did in T3 where we would look at one of each teams key freshmen contributors (if they have them) and get a coach quote as well as track them something like week 3, week 8, and end of season stat wise. The Hot Seat is for sure though.

3. Jman

And good sir, start tagging people, its the only way they look at non scheduling threads! hahaha

IXI DECAY IXI

4. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lol, yea. I forgot.

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

That tag didn't work for some reason . . . I just happened to stumble upon this.

7. Jman

There's been some issues with that lately, has it been working when I've been tagging you Chuck?

8. Jman

Ah, a thought on that...

IXI DECAY IXI

Make sure when you tag people you type it out with the @ and the name, if you by chance copy/paste them it won't work. Just easy FYI.

9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

usually . . . but like you said, the copy/paste doesn't work

10. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Oh. That's good to know. I have always copied and pasted. Lol.

11. Jman

See, learning already.

12. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Good thing you said you wanted to do hot seat, I would have posted something tonight and stole your thunder :eek:

I'll do lord of the Sticks again, someone else can mess with the coaches poll :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jman

I'm thinking the coaches poll would be good for one of our resident smart asses....I'm looking at you Baron or ChuckDzzNutz....hehe

(and yes I mean smart ass in an entertaining way)

14. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Idk if I could do it justice. I vote Chuck! :D

15. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I've been thinking about doing a highlight thread. Everyone could let me know in their summaries if they had a highlight worthy of me capturing off the EA site, I could upload it to youtube and then post it here. We could vote on the highlight of the year...Let me know what you think? It takes some time to do all of that so these would have to be super awesome highlights that aren't seen everyday.

16. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I love this idea!

17. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea didn't get that tag either. Just happened to check if we'd advanced to week 2 and look at all the good shit I've missed! I like the hilight of the week idea a lot though.

• Like Like x 1