Season 6 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by recchem2000, Dec 8, 2013.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

FU Ohio State!!!

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Alabama - 27
    Virginia Tech - 2

This was a weird game. I felt like I barely had the ball and my new offense is a mystery to me. But VaTech was snake bit. They threw 5 picks on the day, 2 of which were returned for TD's. Tech also attempted a fake FG on the 2 yard line but the Alabama coaching staff was ready for it. Then it what can only be called desperation, Tech tried a fake punt down 24-2 in the 4th from deep inside their own territory. This didnt work either. Alabama only had 90 yards of offense on the day but I guess it was enough.

GG Boom29 I had the classic bend but dont break defense going in this one and your picks absolutely killed you. Like I said I didnt do shit on offense outside of my first TD drive and maybe one drive in the 2nd half. Good luck the rest of the season.

3. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Ya, good game. I just hope I got it all out of my system. The fake punt was just for fun, I didn't really think I'd convert.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I kinda figured that :)

5. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Apparently I have no idea how to pass the ball anymore...

And with my top three runners gone. My offense has been a turnover machine.
    My defense does not force turnovers. It's been a struggle.

6. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Hell playing my game against LSU I felt like my DB's were still in High School. I gave up over 350 yards of passing but it really felt like they passed for 600 yards. What a game. Scared the sh%t out of my GF as once again she caught me swearing at the TV.

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

FSU 29
    Clemson 14

We had 1 disconnect but got a full game in. Clemson had 6 turnovers, and also recovered their own fumble twice. FSU raced to a quick 13-0 lead after kicking off to start the game. After the DC, Clemson put together a 5 minute TD drive and FSU's offense began to stall. Clemson cut FSU's lead to 16-14 going into the half, but a deep ball on the sideline allowed FSU to tack on a FG to go up 19-14 at half, but we had 1 quarter left to play. Clemson put together a few nice drives, but they could not score and turned it over 3 times in the last period. We added 1 TD and were able to get the actual score, 29-14. FSU sits at 9-0 and has it's sight set on the mathcup with the #1 Gators for what will essentially be our National Championship semifinal game. Assuming we get by UVA and most likely a CPU controlled VT team.