Season 6 Podcast Preview

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by gowazzucougs, Jan 13, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Hey everyone thanks for contributing something for your team, it makes it a little easier for me to do this. I am still waiting to hear from Twist, Cole, and Beazus regarding their teams. Since Brave didn't advance to Week 1 this morning I will hold off on doing the podcast until to tonight or tomorrow. This will give me a chance to look at everyone's schedules, the conference projections, heisman candidates, and top recruits, that I don't get to go after yet. Also if I don't hear from the above 3 I will do my own research especially on USC, since USC is apparently the second coming PSU.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Wazzou, hopefully the season preview stuff I put together can help you on those teams a little, although it won't be as detailed as if the guys send you something.

Although I thought Cole typed a USC preview in the PM that you had sent us all, maybe I'm not recollecting...

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I sent something in the pm earlier today.

4. gowazzucougs

I thought I saw it, but i must not have copied on to my word program

5. gowazzucougs

Well I finally got time to do it at lunch. I think it is pretty good, at the end I hit the wrong button that is why it finishes so abruptly. What I mean to say at the end, is that on Sunday I may do a video podcast so you guys can see my lovely face, you can get a look around my Man Cave, and I can show you the proper way to pour a beer in honor of T2EXPRESS who did that for his Saturday Heroes League.

http://gowazzucougs.podbean.com/

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I have a fever. The only cure - more podcasts!

7. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I suffer from the same fever as Dru and I need more cowbell! Great job Cougs

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Amazing job Wazzu. I'm starting to think I wronged you in another life based on those predictions.

9. gowazzucougs

You didn't wrong me, I am just making a bold prediction. Based on what I have seen from Minnesota they will probably blow this season.

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I like your predictions a lot, although in my PM i said Watson came back, so my 2 starting WRs are a 97 and 95 OVR respectively, and you forgot to mention me changing from a spread offense to a pro style offense :p

but seriously, amazing job, keep it up

11. gowazzucougs

sorry i am not perfect

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I'm just giving you shit it's no big deal you do better than I would

13. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Very nice Cougs. I really dug that.

14. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Once again great job Cougs, but able to do a 25 minute podcast at work?!? At least you are finding someways to stay busy. No pressure huh, yeah should be another good year from Penn State. Switching playbooks may make it more interesting. Week 2 and 3 should say alot about the team with user games against UCLA and Oklahoma.

15. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

I listened to this on my ride home yesterday--great job man, your best one yet.