Season 6 Position Battles

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Dec 28, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I've got the eternal struggle between juco QBs Lumpkin and Alford. If Lumpkin wins out, Alford will RS and start next year.

At LG, it's between jr Grigsby and jr Edwards. Both are 67 ovr pre-progression.

Sophomore OlB Josh Williams has a chance to have his starting job stolen from sr OLB Clint Clark who's returning from a RS year.

Not sure WHAT is goin on at CB but my 3 true freshman are the highest rated of the bunch pre-progression.

After the signing of Cochran, :3stars: FS Eddie Lewis got moved to SS where he'll compete with returning starter and sr Trent Edwards. Right now, the freshman has a 5 point lead in the ovr.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Big battle in Moscow for the qb position. The RS soph is pre progression 75 and the RS Sr is pre progression 76. Both have started before and were looking to battle it out for the starting job last year until Sixmore transferred in, allowing them to both redshirt a year.

3. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Got a pretty straight foreward roster

Freshman AA QB Josh Wright will probably redshirt this season as Arkansas transfer Brian Landrum will take over for the year

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Pretty much every position will have one...that's what happens when your 3-deep at each position is a 65, 64, and 63 OVR

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

You gotta get those 67 and 68 guys like I got.

6. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Ah the team of transfers. Should be an interesting year for you.