Season 6 - Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Dru50, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

T3 Power Rankings - At Week 6

1. - [​IMG] Still the champ, and isn't showing any signs of slowing. Perry gave him some issues, but a disconnect prevented the game from finishing, however Hokie was winning at the time. He also demolished Oklahoma and really only has one test left, vs Ohio St.
    2. - [​IMG]His win over Cole's USC squad is the best win of the season in my opinion. However, his offense seems to be struggling a bit heading into a big game vs Minnesota. Brave still controls his destiny to finally bring a title to Columbus.
    3. - [​IMG]Even without Brent Wright, Nebraska is chugging along behind a great defense and offensive line. Wins vs FSU and Oklahoma have caused me to think that Blonde will be undefeated at year end and likely get a shot at the Big 10 champ in the BCS title game.
    4. - [​IMG]Amazingly, he hasn't played a user game yet, so we still don't know who this Texas team really is. His first user game is week 7 vs a struggling Oklahoma squad.

5. - [​IMG]Undefeated, with a wins vs Oklahoma St and UNC under his belt, Leon gets his shot at the Buckeyes in week 6. Win, and he likely guarantees at least a share of the Big 10 title.

6. - [​IMG]USC is the best of the 1-loss bunch. A close loss on the road to Ohio St is nothing to be ashamed of. Could still get into the title picture with some help.
    7. - [​IMG]I'm going to be haunted by the 3 2nd half INT's thrown vs Nebraska in week 2. I like my chances to win out, but unfortunately, FSU is likely only playing for the ACC and a top 5 ranking now.
    8. - [​IMG]His only loss is to PSU. Question is, can he finally get USC to show up for their final game so he can maybe win the Pac 10?

9. - [​IMG]He has only one loss, but I've got him here purely because the other 1 loss teams have more talent. It will be interesting to see what Jman can pull out of this team this season.

10. - [​IMG]2 user games, 2 blowout losses. Turnovers and an inability to play defense have killed the Sooners this year. He can try and reclaim something from the season by beating Texas and then hoping that somehow Nebraska loses 2 games in conference (which isn't likely).
    11. - [​IMG]Vandermint is turning the team around, and he's hung tough early in both his user games, but just hasn't been able to make enough plays late to get the W.
    12. - [​IMG]The talent differential has shown a bit, and a last second loss to Stanford is a killer.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Shit! Perry dodges me, not the other way around.

3. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Texas' murders row starts in wk 7 against OU. I play 4 users in 6 weeks( OU, NEB, OkSt, FSU)

4. Dru50

I'll be rooting for you to win out until you come to Tallahassee. Beating an undefeated team in week 13 would really help the old strength of schedule.;)

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Fantastic list man. But I know I'll never be #1 til I get to the NC game against Hokie and win. My only real shot at getting my ass kicked comes against Texas, but I've got time to prepare for that

6. Dru50

You got that right man. I subscribe to the Ric Flair rule - 'To be the man, you gotta beat the man.' right now, Hokie is the man around T3.....

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

He is for sure. But I think I have a chance lol to be honest this Brent Wright injury may have been the best thing for my team. With a true freshman QB I am much more conservative and call plays that have low risk/reward. With Wright I may have lost to you, I get too confident and force throws and call plays I shouldn't when Wright is back there. He cost me a couple user games over the years because I think his talent is better than it really is. Now I just run what I know will work

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Don't you dare bring the wrestling discussion into this forum. We have enough of that in C2C :)

Just kidding man, nice work with the rankings. I would probably have Nebraska #2 over OSU at this point but I am hopeful my team will more than justify the #2 ranking by season's end.

9. vBIG SLICKv

I appreciate the support. I'll bring these down to Tallahassee so you and the little indians can see what they look like in person.

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

I take it the 50-burger I put up on you last year is still a fresh memory lol

11. Dru50

I have the same response as the Texas fans slick - 'that's great, but what have you done for me lately?'

12. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

good job, i also subscribe to the Ric Flair rule. As for my Cougs, we are playing for next year, mark my words this team will be a contender next year.

13. Bl0ndeRedHead

Where have I heard this before? ;)

14. gowazzucougs

I know, I know I probably say it a lot, but next year's roster is looking really good especially on defense. I think I will have 8-9 starters rated 80 or better. 80 ratings might not be that impressive, but from where I started from it is a huge difference. On the offensive side of the ball, there is probably some question marks. I may change offensive philosophy next year, it depends on how certain players progress.

15. vBIG SLICKv

Does Ryan Leaf have any eligibilty left?

Texas was able to sneak the #1 overall receiver out of Ellensburg, WA.

16. Dru50

Or I'll respond using a wrestling corralary, just to tweak brave...

[​IMG]

Let me tell ya what to do with those trophies Slick. I want you to take those trophies, throw em in a trailer, hook that trailer up to Bevo and bring em east on highway 10 till you get to Tallahasse. When you get to town, pull into the stadium, you and Bevo go to the 50 yard line. Then, you take those trophies off the trailer, and while Chief Osceola is carving some steaks from that longhorn, I want you to shine those trophies up real nice, so the Rock can see the People's Eyebrow in them. Once they're glowing in the Florida sunshine, you know what you do? You take those sum' bitches, turn em sideways, and stick em straight up your candy ass!

If ya smellllllllll.....what Dru.....is cookin!

:D

• Like Like x 3
  17. gowazzucougs

Well Washington State produced several highly rated receivers this year, I got a 4 star receiver out Sunnyside, WA. However, I have a problem with both recruits. Both of these schools are located in Central Washington where I grew up, neither school is what I consider is a power school in terms of football. Boise State's Kellen Moore went to Prosser, and that school would routinely, and probably still does kick these schools' asses on the football field.

18. vBIG SLICKv

Now that there is funny..... I don't care who you are, that is funny! You Jabroni!

I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid so I'll have to come back with some old school dudes...

[​IMG] Randy "Macho Man" Savage

19. Bl0ndeRedHead

*has never watched one minute of professional wrestling and can't name a wrestler outside of The Rock*

20. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

*grew up in North Carolina long before the Panthers and even the Hornets came to Charlotte--the Four Horsemen were pretty much my favorite local professional team*

• Like Like x 1
  21. Dru50

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  22. Dru50

T3 Power Rankings - At Week 14

1. - [​IMG] (Polls - #1, 11-0) - Another year, another undefeated season coming along at PSU. He has one game left vs Oklahoma St, but he likely wins that one going away. Unfortunately, it also looks like he's going to get to curb-stomp a CPU team in the title game, as WVU is undefeated and sitting at #2.
    2. - [​IMG] (Polls - #3, 11-1) - In my humble opinion, FSU is playing the best of the 1-loss teams at this point in the season, with big wins vs at the time #2 Texas and #10 Minnesota. The week 2 loss to Nebraska is going to live in infamy in Tallahassee, as it likely will cost the Seminoles a chance at a rematch vs PSU in the BCS title game.
    3. - [​IMG] (Polls - #7, 11-1) - I'm basing this on the fact that brave's only loss is to Hokie by 3 points. That gets his team (which is also more talented than any of the other 1 loss squads) the nod here.

4. - [​IMG] (Polls - #4, 10-1) - I like the Trojans talent more than the Big 12 guys, and the teams only loss is an early season game vs the Buckeyes. A huge game looms vs UCLA however.

5. - [​IMG] (Polls - #8, 11-1) - Slick is having the comeback year expected, going undefeated in the Big 12, but his guys faltered in a turnover fest vs FSU. I think Texas and Nebraska are neck and neck and it wouldn't surprise me to see the Huskers win the Big 12 title game.

6. - [​IMG] (Polls - #9, 11-1) - A loss to Texas is the only thing keeping Blonde from breaking through and getting to the title game. He can still win his first conference title this year, and the season he's had without Brent Wright is nothing short of remarkable.
    7. - [​IMG] (Polls - #11, 10-1) - He played PSU very tough and definitely has the team moving towards a national power. The arrow is pointing up in Pasadena, and this may be the year Perry finally beats USC and gets to the Rose Bowl.

8. - [​IMG] (Polls - #10, 10-2) - Leon's only losses are to FSU and Ohio St, no shame there. He has serious speed on this team and will be a threat in the years to come.

9. - [​IMG] (Polls - #17, 8-3) - Jman gets the nod over Twist due to his ability to play a bit closer with their only common opponent - Nebraska. He has a chance to shock the T3 world if he can somehow figure out a way to beat PSU.

10. - [​IMG] (Polls - #15, 9-3) - Has the team turned around after a brutal start that saw him lose by PSU and Nebraska by 30+ points. He's definitely winning the Big 12 recruiting wars though, so watch out for the Sooners next season.

11. - [​IMG] (Polls - #22, 8-4) - Vandermint needs another year of solid recruiting to get more on a level with the other user teams, but he's put scares in several teams this year.
    12. - [​IMG] (Polls - UNR, 7-5) - A 3rd place finish is a good start to the rebuilding process in Pullman. Wazzou is due for a Pac 10 win, maybe next season is the year.

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nice work Dru. I am really wishing I had one more crack against Penn State. It seems like I am playing some good football the past few days. Just started a day or two too late.

24. vBIG SLICKv

Good work Dru, The turnover fest and my hb getting injury against FSU really derailed my season. Still looking to regain my Big XII title back against NEB this weekend.

25. gowazzucougs

good job, as I say every year at this time, things are looking better in Pullman. I may have both my offense and defense with grades of B/B- next season. And Perry can't beat me every year.