Season 6 Scores (2014)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by theSANDMAN215, Dec 4, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Season 6 Scores (2014)

#12 VT: 48
    Loserville: 17

Ran all over them. Was fun too. wow, my o-line is amazing. Not a pretty day passing, mostly b/c of dropped passes.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    #8 Texas A&M 52, Mississippi State 21

Their K was terrible, giving me great field position all game (anyone else face a weak CPU K? I didn't touch the sliders).

The Hughes era has begun in Aggieland. It was a rough offensive day, but I'm just starting out with this system. It should get better as it ages.

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

#3 Oregon 52
    #17 Auburn 0

The defending champs come out and make a statement on D. The Ducks defense, which returns 10 starters from last years team held the Tigers to 33 total yard of offense on the day. Defensive player of the year Tyler Holland picked up where he left off last season recording 10 tackles and 2 sacks. Freshman Phenom Greg Butler set the tone on Offense taking his 3rd carry as a duck 65 yards for a score; he finished the day with 176 yards on 15 carries, he is going to be a good one. Next up is Virgina, in a match up that many wanted to see as last years title game.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

GTech: 21
    ECU: 28

We've reached a new low in Atlanta. Is anyone else having their defense aboslutely trucked by opposing running backs? The ECU HB had 8 broken tackles (according to the stats, but I know there were a lot more than that) and on one play broke 4 on his way to a long TD.

5. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

UCLA - 38
    Georgia - 10

Big game for Terrance Morris as he broke free for several long runs which was the difference in the game. Joe Sanders a 97 OVR De had a monster game, 11 Tackles, 6 TFL and 4 Sacks. I didn't use him once. He was just dominant.

Defense swarmed to the ball and the team really played its best game in the TTII, really proud of my team.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Week 1: Missouri @ Troy

Missouri: 35
    Troy: 31

One word to describe this game: struggled. On offense we could get anything done consistently. RS JR QB Darrick Reynolds(the 6th best QB & a :4stars: recruit 3yrs ago)struggled badly throwing 4 INTs. The WRs did no better dropping a combined 4 passes. The only bright spot was RS Sophmore Reggie James who had 14 carries for 109 yds & 4 TDs. The defense play bad, as Troy was just moving ball on us. The bright spot was RS Sophmore LE Marcus Morgan who had 8 tackles & 3 sacks.

I had a really high hopes for this season, but it looks grim. Reynolds has to step up & make better throws & some1 from the WRs has to show they want to be the #1 WR on the team. On defense I need better play from SR CB Antonio Castillo & All American CB SR Thomas McKenzie.

We have Ball State next week.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

#11 FSU - 24
    #2 USC - 27

Unbelievable. NINE official drops, meaning that there were 15. Two hit while throwing floater picks. Offense moved the ball all game but couldn't convert because my receivers dropped so many passes. Pretty livid right now, but oh well, it was supposed to be a user game anyway so thems the breaks.

"Good game Flo" haha ;)

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

#7 Virginia 40
    #10 Arizona State 3

Unhatch anger here....... could have been worse.....put in the backups in the 2nd half... and they ran it up.....

9. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Psu a lot
    Nebraska sucks....

I seriously gave up in this game because the CPU royally fucked me. I can handle losing to the CPU, but this was fuckin horrible. Two plays of over 95 yards by Penn St. after the broke 7 tackles in the first 7 yards. Turner gets hit and it is returned for an intercetion by the DT, who breaks three tackles. My punt returner fumbles the punt after i stopped penn st. at their own 1 yard line, and it is returned for a TD. I super simmed after Penn St was up by 40 FUCKIN POINTS. I forgot to add that Turner was 3-12 at the time i SS and my WR's had 5 drops. There was truely nothing i could do.

10. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Thanks, hopefully we can play next season.

11. OMlawdog

UCLA - 55
    Michigan - 0

Defense is dominant, and though they only played 2 1/2 quarters they played outstanding. No player had over 4 tackles, and was truly a team effort. Game started off with a great play by SS Sam Jones, who picked off a pitch by the QB and returned it for a TD. I've seen the CPU do it, but I haven't had it happen before and it was pretty cool, and I had nothing to do with it, CPU all the way.

Offensively Terrance Morris had a great first half going for close to 275 yards in the air and 2 TD's, with one long TD pass to JT Green who got open deep. After Valentine got hurt, we went with HB Goodmand and HB Joe McCoy who both played well, but Goodman was a beast going for 109 yards on 13 carries, with the best run on a sweep play that he absolutely trucked a CB while getting to the corner. Goodman is 6'1" 230 lbs and has decent speed, and should be a great player in UCLA's power running game since he is only a RS freshman.

12. Flo308

Week 2 vs Boise State
    Boise State 7 - USC 23

Not to talk down my team, but offensively we are just not very good. Unless Boise State is a top 5 defensive team, we couldn't pass for shit with the new starting QB. West is a Junior, but making up for Barkely will be tough, he had a rough day with 2 ints and no TD. Although we did have a lot of dropped passes, he just is not accurate. I really don't think we will hang on the top spot for long.

As for the defense they played well and is the strong point of the team, but the offense will be the down fall.

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    #7 Texas A&M 38, Georgia Tech 7

Kris Hughes was 6-7 for 75 yards and 1 TD and averaged 6.7 yards while racking up 85 yards on the ground. Starting HB Matt Brigham went down for four weeks in the 1st so true frosh HB Marvin Patterson PS#1 stepped in to put up 109 rushing yards. OLB Tyrell Woods had 8 tackles, 2 sacks and a FR.

GG bondzai and good luck the rest of the year.

14. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm going to go crawl in a hole. I'll be back when I figure out what the eff I'm doing.

15. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

FSU - 40
    K-State - 10

Ho-hum game really. It should have been probably 65-0 but we struggled to make big plays. Our offense was slow and methodical, but I am really not too happy with where my passing game is right now. Moore has 4 picks to 1 TD on the year, though 3 of the picks have come off hit while throwing lobs. I concentrate on recruiting receivers that can catch, and they have dropped a TON of balls through two games which REALLY has me anxious about the season.

Ah well, we'll keep on truckin.

16. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Georgia 52
    Tenn 14

RS-FR Khalid Armstrong takes over for SR Mcneal after Mcneal throws 2 terrible passes one being picked(i mean both passes were supposed to be at the right hash, but both ended up 10 yrds past the left hash). Arstong Came in hit nearly 70% for 300 yrds and 2 scores. Running game added 3 scores to go along with it...

17. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

#25 Wisky 9
    #8 Nebraska 28

A win is a win. The defense played better, and the offense was methodical and clock controlling.

For the 4th consecutive year, WR Jerry Wright goes out with a season ending injury. This kid had so much talent, but couldn't stay healthy. This kid was a difference maker when he was on the field. He was on the receiving end of 41 yard TD and broke his collarbone when he was tackled.

This could be a long year.

18. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

#3 Oregon 29
    #4 Virginia 30

A strange game, Ducks HB Greg Butler rushes for 180 yards Ducks have well over 200 yards rushing, but their QB only has 160 passing and 2 costly ints..Oregon's QB Martin ( I think) missed a couple of open receivers.... for Virginia QB PJ Clark just made plays he was accurate for the most part and scrambled when needed... HB Jason Duckett had a big first half but was knocked out for a quarter with a bruised shoulder.... Oregon held a 10 point lead well into the 3rd quarter both teams traded field goals in the 3rd and Oregon's Greg butler busted off a 60+ yard run to give Oregon a 9 point lead, as the Ducks kicker blew the extra point..... after a Virginia 3 and out..... Virginia's defense didnt break as they held the Ducks to a field goal instead of a score which could have essentially ended the game.....After a Duckett 3 yard touchdown run made it, 29-24eventually, Virginia's defense created a big turnover as OLB Danny Woods picked off a Martin pass in the 4th and put the Wahoos in prime position to score and take the lead .....Tight end Jacob Hester,who had 6 catches for 125 yards, Clark found Hester dragging across the middle towards the sideline and threw a great pass, (that should have been picked) and Hester made the grab made a defender missed and carried another defnder into the endzone....Oregon began to drive back down the field but ran out of time as their hailmary was knocked out to preserve the Virginia win...

gg bogey....

19. OMlawdog

A missed extra point?

Ouch sorry Bogey

20. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

This is what I get for actually recruiting a kicker, haha. He is a 4-star true freshman, I hit it dead nuts and he pulls it wide right. I know it looks like it but that was not the difference in the game, as JR scored with 1:30 to go up 1 and went for 2 to make it a FG game and missed. If he had made that Im sure JR would have just banged the extra point to make it a 1 point game still, o well.

Great game JR, I think my feelings are best described by Denny Green here...

They are who we thought they were, AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!
    [​IMG]

My Qb is terrible, we may need to make a change there, he hand soooo many chances to make a play and just couldent.

On the plus side, Greg Butler busted 2 50+ TD runs, he now has 3 of over 50 in 2 games, he is going to be the next great one.

21. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

ouch. yeah im thinking about taking away my scholarship for this 2-star punter i'm after. it seems the walk-ons are better. why are they better? Well, it is EA Sports.

22. OMlawdog

UCLA - 36
    Fresno St - 14

Really sloppy game, with the CPU playing really well on defense, but it seemed that their kicking game was terrible, and so was mine. I missed a 35 yarder even though i nailed it, just weird.

The CPU had at least 10 drops, game would have been a lot closer if they had caught some passes.

CPU was way different from the MIchigan game.

23. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

FSU - 34
    UF - 24

Big win with recruits visiting. Casey Moore finally didn't look like a total douche! The receivers also only dropped 6 official passes this game, which is down from in the 9 range. Fucking faggots, they wear gloves they should catch the ball.

24. Flo308

Week 3 at Rutgers

USC 21 - Rutgers 17

25. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Clean old-fashioned hate
    Georgia 41
    GT 7

The 3-headed Monster was to much to handle for the yellow jackets. Atkins went off for over 100 and 2 scores. The Defense was all over the QB and took control of the running game...

gg Bondzai