Season 6 Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jun 3, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Season 6 Week 10

2014 Week 10 Finally!

Next advance deadline is:
    Sat 10pm EDT

Sorry for the hold up last week guys. Works been crazy. If I'd known I would come back from Memorial Day vacation and get to work 12-15 hour days, I think I would of stayed in Hilton Head Island and just sent for my things. And oh, by the way, feel free to congratulate your commish, she said yes over the weekend.

2. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

hey congrats. your life is over. no, but seriously.....it's over (y)

3. GoGators

hahaha, thanks.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Congrats Sherm, but NoleNBlue is right. Just wait till you throw a couple of kids in the mix, then it gets really interesting! But its a good ride, well worth it!

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Congrats thats a big step!

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

FSU - 44
    NC State - 14

The Seminoles continue to dominate the lower rungs of the ACC, thrashing the Wolfpack in Raleigh. QB Henry had a huge day, throwing for over 300 yards and 5 TD's. More impressively, he did not turn the ball over (big step for me!) HB Davis grinded out another 100 yard day as the starter, McGrew, once again went down with an injury. The defense was solid. Although we did not force any turnovers, the Wolfpack struggled to move the ball with any consistency against us. Aside from one 76 yard run (I was trying to strip the ball, the guy broke free and was all alone), we completely shut their offense down. Up next, a battle for the ACC Atlantic title with the Clemson Tigers!

7. GoGators

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys haha.

I'm looking forward to the finale of UF vs FSU already. Should be a classic.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im looking forward to this one as well. If the first 2 games we played is any indication, than you're right, it should be a good one! But I cant look ahead, I still have to deal with Beazus next week!

9. GoGators

Come on, anybody can beat Clemson......Beazus seems to choke when there's something big on the line.

10. Beazus Christ

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I endorse this message

11. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

VT- 28
    Miami- 17

The Hokies win another close ACC battle. Not as much fun with my backup QB. Still throwing too many picks, but at least I found a ground game with 201yds as a team. 2 big user ACC games up next, should be interesting.

12. GoGators

UF 45
    Vandy 14

The Gators took care of business on the road. Got another great game from QB Trey Burton and the defense played stellar. Looking forward to the FSU showdown.

13. Beazus Christ

#5 Clemson - 56
    Virginia (Without the user-controlled safety guru known as moreecemos) - 3

Clemson used a pound the rock approach to subdue an upset-minded Virginia squad. Though the tactic worked, it came at a cost. Clemson will be without star HB Tavares Williams for the rest of the year due to a strained back (!?!?). Tiger second-string RB Danny Marshall was also injured and is listed as probable for next week. This is not what Clemson needed as it travels to FSU next week to play those darn Criminoles in a game with ACC and national title implications. Without the All-American HB, Heisman contender QB Eddie Williams will play an even bigger role in the Tigers gameplan against FSU.