Season 6 Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jun 5, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Season 6 Week 11

2014 Week 11!

Next advance deadline is:
    Tue 10pm EDT

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

#3 Clemson - 27
    #4 FSU - 21

Clemson goes into Doak Campbell and leaves in prime position to capture another ACC crown. The Tigers came into this game without their All-American HB and figured to place even more emphasis on Heisman contender QB Eddie Williams. Unfortunately for Clemson, Williams broke his jaw on the first series and will miss the next 8 weeks (which figures to be the remainder of the season). So in stepped Andrew Moore and as a result, Clemson struggled to move the ball and found themselves down 14-7 in the second quarter. In the last minute of the half, something clicked in Moore, as he drove the Tiger offense down the field to kick a FG as time expired to close out the half at 14-10. The second half was all Clemson, as the offense pounded the rock (Danny Marshall ran for 124 yards and a 6 yard average) and Moore made key 3rd down conversions to keep FSU off the field.

GG Recchem. Im not gonna lie, it feels good to avenge the home loss you gave me last season but you are a tough SOB.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Well that surely tarnishes the UF vs FSU game.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

GG Beazus. I figured revenge was on the Tigers mind after last season. The ole turnover bug hurt FSU again, as we threw 3 picks. Clemson managed to control the ground game and the clock. Just couldnt seem to stop your HB when I needed to. I wish I could say wait until next year, but this is it. Maybe in 11 we can get another rivalry going!

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Yeah I think a rivalry in NCAA 11 (in this or some other dynasty) is a given.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yep, im trying to see if Gwill will give up the Noles so we can have the Canes vs Criminoles every year. Plus, if kind of grown found of playing with FSU. We'll see if I can lure them away from him!

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yeah I know. Now all I can do is ruin your season (y)

8. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Terps 38
    Hokies 35

Hokie, you need to run those fumblin' fools. 2 lost fumbles in our game and another in the 2 minutes of the game we didn't get to finish. I'd be livid.

Looks like I found a qb though. After going 9-16 and 2 picks, Cunningham was benched for the fleet-footed Sean Cox. Cox led the way to the upset throwing 16-19 for 4 TDs to 4 different WRs with only one pic. He also made a few things happen with his feet.

gg Hokie

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Ill try to get my cpu game in here soon

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Auburn 27
    UGA 17

Andrew Miller 19-34 224 yards TD
    Jones 15 att 40 yards TD
    Arnold 13 att 43 yards TD