Season 6 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Jun 9, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Season 6 Week 12

2014 Week 12!

Next advance deadline is:
    Thur 10pm EDT

I'm heading out of town for the weekend on Friday so let's get them in so we can advance before I leave.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If there is any way we could advance by Thursday 4pm PST, I can get my user game in with Sherm between 4-6pm PST on thursday. Its alot earlier than I can usually play as my wife and kid have a play date. Not sure if there are user games or not. Just throwing it out there.

3. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

WF-10
    #23 GT-13

A defensive battle saw the Jackets hang on to pull this one out. My defense was suffocating all game until, predictably, WF walked down the field and scored with less than :30 to go, including converting 3 4th and 10's. The onside kick bounced off my hands team and, predictably, was recovered by Wake. I was able to force them to turn it over on downs and kneel the clock to close the game.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Noles take down the Mountaineers at the Doak. The big game is next. Can coach Rec take down coach sherm and the Gators?

5. GoGators

Reccheem, I won't be able to play until Monday.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

No problem. We'll get it done.

7. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

#2 Clemson - 69
    #10 Nebraska - 28

Clemson fans were anxious to see how the offense would respond without its star QB and HB in the lineup. As you can see by the score, it must have gone pretty well. QB Andrew Moore was player of the game, connecting on 18 of 26 passes for 274 yards with a 4/1 ratio. HB Danny Marshall continues to play well in the starting role as he gained 127 yards on 24 carries. The starting defense was practically lights-out, as the experienced Nebraska offense only scored one TD off CB Marvin Campbell and company (Nebraska scored a defensive TD and broke a pair of long TD runs off the 2nd string). Next week, Clemson heads west - WAY west, to play at Hawaii.

8. GoGators

UF 34
    ND 14

UF takes down the Irish behind a 2 pick six game from MLB Green. ND didn't have much of an offense in this one as they're QB struggled all game long. Next up a trip to Tallahassee.