Season 6 Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but we have a game this week. Let me know when you want to schedule it. I'll be home from work around 4 or 5 central most likely and can play up until about 8 central. Then after 10 central I'd be available. If you can't go today/tonight, I get home from work tomorrow around 6 central most likely.

4. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Let's say 5:30 central?

5. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Works for me sir. If I get stuck at work ( I doubt I will, but just incase) I'll post here, but 99% sure we'll be good for that time.

6. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

BTW since you stay in Dallas, please never give Zouk any of your money. We had the table beside where Drake was suppose to be, Drake didn't show, and it ruined every chick in theres night, which meant our night didn't end up well..... I've never seen so many girls in one club so sad before

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I've never even heard of Zouk. I usually only go out in the Uptown area. I never go to the swanky clubs downtown...too full of douchebags and gold diggers.

8. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Kasper I'll be home in like 30 min. I got something at 9-10 cst but otherwise I can play before if we finish by 9 or right after 10

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Wanna play at 7 central then?

10. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

thats perfect. it even gives me time to eat.

11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah was gonna say I can go now, but just tag me on here when your ready to roll- i'm in no hurry.

12. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

#3 team in the nation and I am the ONLY team in the nation without 100 first downs.
    FSU has 220
    ND has 251

13. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

all I have to say is wow.
    Kasper that is a football game
    grind it out, putting it on all out on the field.

for the 2nd straight week, Gandy comes in in the 4th Q and leads the team down the field to win. I cant believe his 51 yard scramble that he broke through defenders like Tim Tebow. Davis was knocked out of the game early and my starting HB was already out so my 3rd string HB played all game. It's a dropoff but Wisconsin pulls in some great talent and Greg Bryant stepped in and played his butt off.
    My boy Chuck McDonald with the game sealing INT, the only Turnover of the game for nebraska

good game

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Please answer my PM.

15. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Overall yeah good game though, that scramble was in fact somethin else...

16. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Purdue gets rolled by Michigan

Final score: Michigan 179 Purdue Negative- 34

That's what the score should have been but the game reported it wrong. Phil started with the ball in my territory on almost every possesion. I managed to only turn the ball over once, but couldn't do anything. I had negative rushing yards in the game. My RB was stonewalled behind the LOS every time i tried to run. My QBs were under constant pressure. When I did manage to do something well, something else went wrong.

When my line would block, my QB would throw the ball into the next zip code. No idea if he was rattled or what, but his throws were terribly erratic. When the line blocked and my QB made a good throw, my WRs would drop it. On a 3rd and 7, my number one WR, an 88 overall, ran a zone route to the middle and stopped wide open for the first down. I put it on the money and with no one around, just dropped it. The only good run of the game I had, was a 12 yard run for a first down that was called back for holding. On defense I got a big stop on 3rd and 3, hitting his RB behind the line only to be called for a facemask. Then there was his QB, Tim Tebow mixed with Hercules. On one play, my DE broke through and hit him but couldn't bring him down. Luckily my DT was there to clean up the mess, but then he gets tossed aside by Phil's QB, who then scrambles for about 30 yards. What was even better was the screen pass he threw in which my DE and LB are both there on the RB and they just ran into each other and he takes it 40 yds for a TD.

There's your game summary Kasper , hope you enjoy my misery.

My RB finished with 3 yds rushing and my starting QB was 4 for 14 for 36 yds before I pulled him.

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

I read up to Purdue -34

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

19. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Cool with me.

20. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Care to point out where I asked if it was "cool with anyone" in that post?

[​IMG]

i kid i kid

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Attention all- slightly tweaked the description / rules so if you want to flip through that quick please do so. Doesn't have to be now, but just make sure you are up to date on whats what.

22. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Looks good

23. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

All he is doing is enforcing one of your rules: 3) Regular Forum Posts - If you see a discussion going on, add your opinion.
    [​IMG]

24. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

FIFY

25. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Rushing Attack Too Much:

Clemson's rushing attack was impossible to stop today. They rushed for 385 yards total and completely ran away with it, no pun intended. On the opening kickoff Clemson got called for clipping and started the game off on the 13 yard line, which is a horrible way to start, but Sophomore(RS) WR Jared Williams changed the game. On the first play from the line of scrimmage Senior(RS) QB EJ Suggs pitched the ball perfectly off the option and Williams took it down field untouched for 87 yards. Boston College quickly scored on a 64 yard TD pass to tie the game up. In the first quarter alone the two teams combined 49 points off of options, for Clemson, and deep passes, for Boston College. The excitement toned down the rest of the way though. Boston College out gained Clemson by 10 yards on offense but the four turnovers cost them.

Defensively the Tigers did not have an answer for the passing attack from the Eagles. Continually the corners would get burnt and the linebackers would fall for the play action leaving the middle of the field open. The bright spot came at the end of the first quarter as Junior SS Jeremy Hutchinson perfectly read the out route and picked sixed it to put the Tigers up 35-14. Not once did the DL record a sack and they only pressured the QB a few times. Boston College's Senior(RS) QB Sean Dailey carved the secondary up throwing 16 of 25 for 458 yards, 6 TDs and 2 INTs. The defense started out on fire at the beginning of the season defending the pass but the eventual youth and inexperience finally caught up with them.

Clemson has locked themselves in another ACC Conference Title game but will surely not over look Maryland next week.

FINAL SCORE: 69-49