Season 6: Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 3, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

So according to the dynasty wire online, it says were in week 13 with I don't know how in the fuck that happened! When I tried to advance earlier today it wouldn't let me as it said the server error and blah blah blah. So I go to advance it now and it says were on week 11 so I'm like okay, I advance and the page refreshes to week 13! So I really don't know what the hell just happened. I'm not on the console at the moment so I can't verify if it's just a glitch on the CPU. This will be the last time I advance from the CPU. Advances will be done on system from here on out. Sorry guys!

USER GAMES
    None

EARLY ADVANCE
    ***Monday 4:00 P.M. CST

LATE ADVANCE
    ***Tuesday 4:00 P.M. CST

Jman
    Hokie Effect
    Baron
    ChuckDzzNutz
    Selvy9
    Wyrmreaver
    papaloke
    SLOPDAWG88
    SimplyxNicex218
    GatorJes
    cmilesg

2. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I got on about 2:30 this afternoon and we had advanced to Week 12, I knew you were waiting on Miles.... I though maybe you advanced but just didn't post it here. Anyway, I did my recruiting but was going to get on later to play Rice.

The website was having issues earlier today (timed out a few times, gave some server load error) Such bullshit.

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Just fuck EA sports. I mean for fucking seriously. I can't believe this shit. I honestly can not. Jman , can you tell Ryno and the rest of them that they need to literally slap the people that designed this bullshit? Fucking disgraceful.

4. SimplyxNicex218

SimplyxNicex218 Walk On

yo jman i heard you was a bad ass ?<>>*&^ but wats the problem? the other day wen u played #2 mich. u had 2 restarts wats good. wat wen u lose there's glitch or problem? let me no b.

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

His game kept freezing the other day. He almost said just fuck it and sim it.

6. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

This thread just took an unexpected turn....

tumblr_lphrljPuFa1qmfdgro1_r2_400.gif

• Like Like x 3
  7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Haha! papaloke with a classic step in!

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

FUK!! So I lost to Cal in the advance debacle.......

9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

23 posts, with the league for a week, and you come out attacking someone. Careful buddy. I don't know you, but can you at least type in somewhat correct grammar. Not even sure if Jman would even understand what you are even trying to say.

But if I didn't, welcome to the league :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Since you obviously didn't read that weeks thread in the scheduling forum, here's the post from that weeks thread...

**edit**

I'll play nicely for now with the new guy, FYI though, calling people out, especially when it something that has already been explained, is not the right way.

This game is fucked up, it freezes, I took a sim to Ohio State last season because of it that cost me a game with Neal in the Natty. A freeze was not going to do that again.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  11. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

This advance crap sucks....... Miles and I just missed our user matchup. I got the win 9-7 on a 2 RBI double in the bottom of the 8th...... or something.

Anyhow, I'm okay with a win, but I'm betting cmilesg would have liked to take a shot at me with his senior QB healthy (guy missed last seasons game)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jman

I'm honestly afraid about our file as a whole since we've already had to reboot it once. We are at about that year where it seems alot of OD's started seeing some really bad stuff (ala the Trifecta file).

This shit sucks.

13. Wyrmreaver

After midnight just did a reboot this season...... the file died during recruiting after season 10! I would be okay if NCAA 13 was the exact same fucking game if all this transfer failed shit was fixed. Instead, we'll probably get better 3D grass or something combined with broke ass files

14. Jman

We are 100% on the same page with that....all of it sadly. So close to a great game IMO but this shit is beyond old.

15. Wyrmreaver

You guys should be nice to the new guy..... I saw he posted some game summaries for UTEP, not much news from Pedo State or U-dub :p

Seriously though, dude is new to the site and by all accounts a good guy, so lets not jump down the guys throat right out the gate, if he overstepped a bit lats talk it out and move on rather than escalating shit

16. Jman

Good dude is fine, but jumping to conclusions and making accusations is not, and should you do so you should be prepared to take shit right back at you. Ive been on TSO since the start, I don't take kindly to new guys throwing shit at my reputation.

As for the summaries I make no denials ot excuses about it, I'm lazy right now and the ultimate slacker in the OD about it, but that's simply because commishing it with all the fucking drama ran me into the wall mentally about this POS game and I was on the brink of walking from it all together when I passed the rights to the OD. The lack of responsibility has made the OD fun again and that will get me back there.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Are you Fucking Kidding me??? I got a simmed Loss to fucking Colorado State???? If I don't get my 5th star over this I'm gonna throw a Zoot Suit Riot . . . not to mention it could end up costing me the division as now the AFA game is a must win and I know from experience they are a team I can lose to. Shittier bowl game, coach prestige could take a hit, etc . . . it's not cool.

18. Jman

Don't suppose anyone by chance saved a week 11 file did they?

19. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

another cool thing that happened in my Sim Loss . . . My starting Quarterback got knocked out for the rest of the season.

20. Jman

Words cannot describe how bad that sucks. Dayum.

21. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Yeah, I'll have a True Freshman making his first ever start at Air Force with the Division on the line.

22. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Bo Woods statement game? :p

23. Wyrmreaver

Only a 5* 80 overall freshman...... I think you'll be fine. :)

24. SimplyxNicex218

SimplyxNicex218 Walk On

I apologize jman. Iwas jus busting ur balls. Didnt mean to offend anyone.

25. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

That's definitely way better than my starting QB and the Spartans are 10-1 so yea, you should be good.