Season 6 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Advance set for March 9th, at 3pm central.

Masler
    hurricane216
    fuzzyl0gic
    JQwon13
    Oshiomogho
    BPHusker
    Steamer43
    Philstyle3005 - when can you go?
    sawemoff
    Gho5t9
    -Cougars- .. thats two in a row- if you need to drop and focus on LV or whatever let me know, skipping two weeks has me wondering.

User games are Phil @ Kasper, Fuzzy @ Ghost , Cougs @ hurricane , BP @ Qwon

hurricane see if you can get a response from Cougars tonight regarding your game, if not wait til tomorrow and we will figure something out.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Let's make sure we get our game summaries up too guys, I'm taking note of who isn't....

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Kasper Tomorrow is probably going to be best for me after I get off work around 6 central. I'm pretty out of it today, probably going to try to take a nap after work and sleep how I'm feeling off.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sounds good.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Just kick me I will be back when '13 drops.

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

:doodie:

• Like Like x 2
  7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I have shit to do these days sadly.

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

As if we don't? Not starting anything, but we are all adults here.

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm sure you figured this out on your own, but that means CPU Virginia for you hurricane216

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I lost interest in the game.

11. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

JQwon13 I think tomorrow around 7-8PM central would work for me. How about you?

12. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Nah, I've got a family Bday party unfortunately. I can rock on Friday if these douchers wanna wait til then

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

If you guys can get a set time, that is fine BPHusker

14. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I'm free right after work if you wanna play at 5:30 but then I'm gonna go to the gym so I'd prefer to wait to play til like 8:30 cst.

15. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

#2 Wisco walks all over illinois 58-3

In a game with a combine 548 total yards off offense, the Badgers only completed 2 passes on a very poor offensive outing. Davis managed 123 rushing yards before being forced out and Bryant scampered for 90 including an early 67 yard score. But the offense was completely unnecessary in this one. I must say, this was the best game I have ever player as a user defender. Chuck McDonald was already a near lock for a sweep of the defensive awards but after this game, he may even be in the Heisman race. In 3 and a half quarters, he racked up 12 solo tackles, another 5 assisted, 2 TFL, batted 2 passes down, forced two fumbles and most impressive, intercepted 4 passes with 3 scores! a truly amazing performance from one of the greatest defenders in Badger history. One of the fumbles was scooped up by steven fisher, who took it 83 yards for a score of his own. Adam Evans pulled in someone elses fumble for a 41 yard return score for himself. Both DEs, Vickers and Carlton, recorded 2 sacks while Sharp and Jamison also added in.

Already with the Big 10 Leaders wrapped up, a win over Northwestern next week will seal the perfect regular season and create what could be an epic matchup of top 3 teams with Michigan for the Big 10 championship and a trip to the national title game. Through 11 games now, McDonald is averaging 7 solo stops a game with 2 sacks, 12 INTs, 7 deflections, 6 FFs and 3 scores.

16. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Kasper I'm finally back around. I can play now if you can. If not, let me know and I'll try to figure out a time for tomorrow that I'm gonna be available.

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

How late can you be up?

18. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Just depends. That nap had me feeling pretty good so I should be up a little later.

19. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Alright I'll let you know when we're done with clubs.. if you want just message me when you aren't willing to stay up any longer and i can swithc if need be.

20. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Alright that'll work man, just whenever you're ready.

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

go now?

22. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Michigan 31
    Nebraska 17

The Wolverines pull out a big win in Lincoln that should put them in the B1G Championship game against Wisconsin. Michigan started off fast with Sean McDougal taking the kickoff back 100 yards for the quick 7-0 lead. Nebraska score quickly on their next possession to tie the game up after completing a comeback route, and then taking it 72 yards for the score. Michigan would respond with a long drive and Gene Alexander would take a sweep for the touchdown from the 3 yard line. Michigan would add two more touchdown passes before the half, but would lose Anthony Garcia for the game, and possibly the rest of the year until bowl season. The Wolverine staff decided to keep Larsen's redshirt and let the Sophomore Joe Weber go in and take Garcia's place. The Cornhuskers would add a field goal on their first drive to make the score 28-10 and the Wolverines would match them with a fg to end the 3rd. Nebraska would score a TD with 4 minutes left to cut the lead to 31-17, but Michigan would drain the entire clock on their next drive and kneel out of the victory.

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Yeah we got hit by a train in that first half- just didn't look ready to play and your WR's were outrunning my guys all over the field.

24. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

JQwon13 8:30CST should be fine. We have a going away party for a coworker tomorrow at 4:30PM - ?, but I will make sure I'm out of there by 8.

25. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Clemson Drums Terps:

To finish off their ACC schedule and solidify a conference championship spot, Clemson beats down Maryland. The crippled Terrapin defense was no match for the Tigers offense. The game broke open with a 22 yard TD run by Freshman RB Jeremy Mason. It only took two plays to travel 67 yards on their first drive. Again Clemson showed that they can run the ball down opponents throat week in and week out. They 334 yards on the ground with 5 TDs. Both Freshman RBs had 2 TDs and combined for 262 yards. The receiving corp played a bigger role in the running game displaying their skills on Jet Sweeps and Motion Options. Sophomore(RS) WR Lavelle Ostrander got into the endzone untouched off of a 5 yard QB Slot Option play. The biggest thing that happened today on offense was that there were no turnovers. This is the first time this season it has happened.

Junior SS Jeremy Hutchinson and Sophomore(RS) John Blair lead the defense to holding the Terps to only 235 total yards. Before these two guys were replaced in the 3rd Quarter they both had crucial interceptions which led to immediate points for Clemson. Blair also had a fumble recovery after Freshman MLB Luke Smith popped the Terps scrambling QB. The defense played well but still gave up a few big plays which could have cost them if it wasn't for the interceptions. The one that did cost them was a 77 yard TD run by Senior(RS) Robert Wallace. He broke three tackles and would not caught from behind, scoring with ease.

Clemson looks to stay hot and win their 3rd game straight over the Gamecocks next week. They will also be watching the UNC vs Miami closely to see who they will face in the title game.

FINAL SCORE: 68-7