Season 6 Week 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Feb 17, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

2. fuzzyl0gic

Philstyle3005 Can you play tonight? I'm free after roughly 11:30 PM EST. Tomorrow I'm free after 6p est.

3. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Tonight should be good around that time.

On an unrelated subject, when you go to your recruiting board online instead of the game, is it messed up? I went the first time, and it showed 23 guys, went another time, and it showed 13 guys. None of which I was recruiting. And beside there names, some would say I was #1 on the list and so on, so I click their names and I'm not even on their list. I'll have to check my board out when I can get on the game, but online, it keeps acting up for some reason.

4. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah it is screwed up right now, not sure what is going on. I have GT's board. I tried removing guys...:rolleyes:

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

So is Steamer43 around?

6. fuzzyl0gic

I sent him a PM, I'll probably put him on auto/boot him if I don't hear anything by tomorrow.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

alright.. fyi if its not til tomorrow I can't play til about 6pm central after work. I have this evening free though...

8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'll play my game late tonight. Has not been a good NCAA day (aka midnight to now). Lost real bad in the E and was a dumb ass and went for the Fake Field Goal in OT and got stuffed and then let up a field goal to lose which killed my NCG hopes =/

9. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

-Cougars- are you available anytime tonight? I will be going out of town tomorrow morning and won't trust the hotel's internet.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea I will probably be free.

11. fuzzyl0gic

Masler I will post-pone advance to Sunday afternoon if you and Gho5t9 can work out a time, otherwise I'll have to put you on AP. LMK.

12. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Wanna try for 8-9PM central?

13. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea that works

14. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

See ya at 8

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

BC takes down the number 1 Ducks at home. Great game overall. Defense shut down Oregon in the second half and the offense got the ball moving in the air.

16. fuzzyl0gic

Holy shit, I did not expect this result. Nice upset!! ACC!

17. fuzzyl0gic

He told me he is around, he has just been super busy lately. Steamer43 are you free to play Kasper tonight or tomorrow at some point? I'll throw you on AP if not.

18. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Sharp Passing Too Much to Overcome

#13 Virginia 45
    #9 Penn State 28

The Penn State defense got worked, plain and simple. After going down 14-0 early, the offense was finally able to score via a 71 yard pass from McIntosh to Charles Ortiz. UVA answered right back with a score of their own. McIntosh hooked up with Wade from 42 yards out. Unfortunately, the defense, couldn't make a stop on 3rd down to force a punt on the final drive of the half, which led to another Ellis TD pass.

Down 28-14 at half and the PSU defense gassed, Coach BP really had nothing to say other than "we have to make stops". Whatever he talked about, didn't seem to work as UVA moved down the field at will, scoring again on a long pass. After struggling to get a first down again, PSU had to punt it away. Luckily, Ellis threw a bad pass which was intercepted by True Freshman Kiniry for a TD. Penn State was able to hold UVA to a FG and score late in the 4th, but the defense fell apart again and gave up another long pass for a TD.

If Penn State wants to have a chance at returning to the B1G Championship, the defense will need to grow up very quickly.

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

Gho5t9, I'm not sure EXACTLY when I will be home Sunday but I would like to be home before 7pm EST. Want to shoot for 7:30? If things change I will let you know.

20. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

He already played it

21. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Do what i can. Their offense wasn't good, i just gave up big plays because i'm playing the 4-2-5 and am not used to it. I'm having to play as my FS

22. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Last time i pick you for Pick'em. -_-

23. Masler

Masler Moderator

Best be thrown out. I never got a chance to respond fuzzyl0gic

24. fuzzyl0gic

25. fuzzyl0gic

Masler ghost isn't going to be around Sunday, and you were out of town for 2 days, so I thought it was only fair that he play the CPU.