Season 6 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fuzzyl0gic, Feb 18, 2012.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]

Advance Deadline: Monday 9 PM EST

Oshiomogho
    sawemoff
    hornfaninbama
    -Cougars-
    Philstyle3005
    JQwon13
    Steamer43
    Masler
    Gho5t9
    BPHusker
    Kasper

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #17 North Carolina Tar Heels (1-2) ===============
    Last week, North Carolina lost 41-30 against Michigan (2-0).
    This week, the Tar Heels are idle.

=============== #7 Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Virginia won 45-28 against Penn State (1-2).
    This week, the Cavaliers will host Oklahoma (0-1).

=============== #2 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 41-30 against North Carolina (1-2).
    This week, the Wolverines will host #1 Clemson (2-0).

=============== #13 Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Nebraska won 44-14 against NC State (0-2).
    This week, the Cornhuskers will host #24 Boston College (2-0).

=============== #15 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Penn State lost 45-28 against Virginia (2-0).
    This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.

=============== #3 Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Badgers were idle.
    This week, the Badgers travel to Raleigh to face the NC State Wolfpack (0-2).

=============== #1 Clemson Tigers (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Tigers were idle.
    This week, the Tigers travel to Ann Arbor to face the #2 Michigan Wolverines (2-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RT Brandon Lopez has committed to Clemson

=============== NC State Wolfpack (0-2) ===============
    Last week, NC State lost 44-14 against Nebraska (2-0).
    This week, the Wolfpack will host #3 Wisconsin (1-0).

=============== Michigan State Spartans (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Michigan State lost 55-21 against Miami (2-1).
    This week, the Spartans will host #8 Notre Dame (2-1).

=============== Purdue Boilermakers (0-1) ===============
    Last week the Boilermakers were idle.
    This week, the Boilermakers will host San Diego State (1-1).

=============== #18 Miami Hurricanes (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Miami won 55-21 against Michigan State (1-2).
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Eugene to face the #11 Oregon Ducks (1-1).

=============== #24 Boston College Eagles (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Boston College won 52-31 against Oregon (1-1).
    This week, the Eagles travel to Lincoln to face the #13 Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-0).

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

fuzzyl0gic jk with the double tag just messing with u
    :rolleyes:
    wrong teams wrong lg lol

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Damn did you copy and paste that by mistake? Lol.

5. Ghost

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Nice to see the Pac12 is doing well....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ghost

what dynasty is that btw?

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

legendary veterans

9. Ghost

ahh i see

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Bahaha, oops. :cool:

11. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Fuck that shit. Haha.

12. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

feel the brotherly love

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Mother fucker hasn't said a word to me in over 3 months -_- i feel nothing. Haha. Thankfully i get to play you, Cougar, and Fuzzy here. Miss Noff though </3

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

So when can you go today?

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

How about around 8 EST. I'm chilling at home because my little brother's birthday is tomorrow and then i'm headed back to UC at 6-7. So i can post here when i'm back and ready to play.

16. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

sounds good

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

BC @Nebraska kicking off now.. might try to keep a running "bloggish" type thing.

18. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Nebraska Takes Control of BC in Second Half in Front of Husker Faithful, Wins 45-10

Nebraska outgained BC 456 to 279, including damn near a 200 yard difference in rushing. Nebraska QB Cory King tossed a pick, but outside of that he played phenomenally. The senior quarterback went 13 of 20 for 240 yards and a TD while also racking up 100 yards on the ground if you don't count his one sack. King also had two scores on the ground from 33 and 25 yards out.

The game was respectable up til halftime, with Nebraska taking a 24-10 lead to the break thanks to a huge late reception by Mack (I think) in which he caught the pass amidst 3 Eagle defenders. (wasn't even a jumpball, IDK how he caught that Wildcat)

Big Red would tack on two scores in the third quarter to bring it to 38-10 and put the nail in the coffin. Nebraska sophomore Adrian Williams had a 40 yard sprint in relief duty of freshman Jeremy Turner. Turner had another solid day gaining 74 yards on 18 attempts, doing his job of keeping the defense honest. To this point in the season, either Cory King or Turner usually have 100 yards each game- you just never know which one is going to do it. Receiver Andre Myers had a nice day, snagging 3 balls for 118 yards and the lone TD reception of the day.

Nebraska played their game well today, running the ball, throwing when needed, and playing hard nosed defense and forcing turnovers. If they play like this, they should play for a B1G crown.

GG UofCWildcat , that deep pass before half had to be a back breaker.

• Like Like x 1
  19. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I got major complaints about this game that i feel to vent :p Nothing against Kasper, it's just how this game was made.

1. I hate how this game frowns upon users who want to run an Air Raid system. Unlike a running team, passing teams are fucked because all the other user has to do is Pass Commit all day long and you're fucked. It's in all honesty not fair but it's in the game. Just a reason for EA to shit on users. I don't know how many times i saw Kasper have the "Pass Commit +3 Strategy" came up for him. It makes me sick but this is the offense i want to run so i've gotta live with the bullshit
    2. I feel so far behind. My DBs were dumb as fuck, my dline is slow and unathletic, and if i didn't have good linebackers who filled the gaps, i would of lost a lot worse. His QB was a man, his freshman HB gave me fits, and his defense made some seriously crazy plays. One was a bull shit LB Supermaning my route which was thrown 12+ yards down field but he jumped up and got it (Highlight Saved). Before the half too, his WR made some silly as fuck catch which i think i can contribute to Conservative Catching because he caught that shit through 3 defenders (Highlight Saved). Then i got a pick and for some reason my dude decided to juke by himself and a pick six became nothing :confused:
    3. I feel that if the User is Usering the DT and jumping the snap it's bullshit (no offense Kasper just venting). I don't know how the fucking pass blocking logic goes but for some reason my Guards fan out and leave my Center all alone and the DT can easily jump the snap and get past the Center and he's got free reign through my backfield. It's so easy a caveman can do it. I don't know how to stop it. I pinch my line but the Guards STILL fan out. It pisses me off and i hate this game for it.
    Okay i'm done. Haha. Other than that shit, Kasper has a great team in Lincoln. BC needs to grow up fast.

20. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Steamer43 come back online and respond to my PM!
    if you can start within the next 2 hours, we are gonna have to wait until tomorrow afternoon
    unless you are still on auto

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm not trying to start anything, just going to chime my 2 cents in.

1) I committed about 5 times. Even if you ran a pro style I would pass commit a lot. People that run consistently against me beat me 9 times outta 10. Also, you can still complete passes against pass commit. And I think I got the +3 strategy about 5 or 6 times, I think you were step for step with me in strategy points though.

2) yeah, my team > your team.

3) I never jumped the snap once. I also despise user DT's, but I'm at the point where its if you can't beat them join them. Also, by DT is one of the best in country- for what thats worth. But again, I didn't jump the snap once- I think that is too much personally when people do that because the user pass rush is so over powered as is.

Good game though, I got a few bounces my way.

22. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You aren't starting anything. Just me getting this out because EVERYONE does this.

1) Maybe you don't but this was just an arbitrary statement to every user i've ever played
    2) Obviously *facepalm*
    3) Trust me... I'm almost there with that "Can't Beat 'em Join 'em" thing for my offense. But again. Maybe you didn't but it's an arbitrary statement to everyone i play (even those who don't use this forum).

23. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Agreed with all that.

24. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Does using someone on the d line like the DT give you that much of an advantage? I'm just curious, I've never done it. I'm on my FS for 80% of the game, and my middle LB for that other 20%, have never even thought about using the DT. I'm pretty sure I'd feel really uncomfortable using my DT because of how bad I feel like my secondary would play without me ushering someone out there haha

25. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Haha yeah, safeties can be effective too. I just really dislike it when people manually bring them up into the box (FS) or just generally run them around unrealistically.