Season 6: Week 8

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Feb 25, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Wyrmreaver what is good for you as far as today/tonight goes?

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

GatorJes

Decay, your tag didn't go through so I did it for ya.

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

probably around 11PM PST

I work tonight and should be home around 10 but we are getting trashed by a snow storm right now so I will have to shovel my driveway and stuff when I get in

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

So 11 PST would be about 1:00 A.M. CST correct? Sorry but I suck at yall's west coast time zones.

6. Wyrmreaver

Yes

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay. I should be able to swing that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wyrmreaver

IXI DECAY IXI

been scouting your team.... 70% completions, 15 TD, 3 INT..... the Warriors winning streak could be in jeapordy

9. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Ah the old reverse psychology trick, pulling out all; the stops! hehe

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Yep, His Lou Holtz impression never gets old

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wyrmreaver

I got on a few minutes after 11 PM PST. says IXI DECAY IXI was last online 5 hours ago...... also no answer via a groupme message. I can play tomorrow night late also if you are available Matt. If not I'm not sure if we sim it or if you just go on AP and I play the CPU since you couldn't make it tonight. Let me know

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I tried to stay up but couldn't make it. I guess it's just a little to late for me. I was out by 11:00 my time. I have to be up at 5:00 A.M. tomorrow for work so there is no way i can stay up that late tonight.

13. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Wyrmreaver Can you not get online at all during the daytime or decent hours? I worked a job that required me to work late a night just a couple of months ago but I still had time to play during the day or mornings and what not. Trust me, Jman knew how whacked out my schedule was. :confused:

14. Wyrmreaver

Not usually...... I was on for about an hour and a quarter this morning but I know you had a game. I work weekends and have to spend time with my kids since I don't see them much throughout the week (they are usually in bed when I get home)

I am okay with a sim, I said that when we first talked about being on the schedule this season......

but ask yourself this, if we agreed to a time, you stayed up for me and I didn't show, would you just want a sim or put me on AP and trash my CPU team?

Again, I get it, 1 am is late for most people and I am not mad and won't be mad if we sim, up to you Matt

15. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

One thing about it is, because we were informed that that game could only be played late on a Saturday Night, Miles and I made sure to play our game late Friday night when we were both quite inebriated (Not wanting to play the next day hungover). Had we known that the scheduled Hawaii-San Jose game wasn't going to take place then I'm sure we'd of held off and played the game today when we were both sober and at 100%.

16. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Well the thing is that you didn't have to make any sacrifice in this situation. It was just normal hours for you. I said I would try and stay up but unfortunately I couldn't. Most of the people in this dynasty operate around the same hours so I'm sorry I couldn't stay up but my body is used to my routine and being up that late just doesn't happen for me. I can't say I didn't try though.

17. Jman

OK, enough. More than enough.

You either:

A) Figure out how to play it out.

B) Sim the bitch.

18. Jman

I know that was blunt and "You're not the commish anymore" but it really isn't that difficult. Things happen and sometimes things just don't match up, a sim is the fairest that we can get if that is the case.

19. Wyrmreaver

Again, the sim is cool, don't misread my commentary, you didn't "promise" to make it, you said you'd try, which is cool with me. Plus we are both undefeated, so a sim is the fairest option overall

Ease up Jman :p as far as I can tell there aren't any hurt feelings and the drama llama is still in the pen out back

I totally get that I am (i believe) the only west coast guy in the league and my available hours are late and specific, so I know going into each year that if an opponent can't make a game I'll have to roll the dice with a sim or let them play the CPU

20. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

My only point is that other league members made sacrifices for a game that didn't even take place . . . I don't mean to beat a dead horse . . . How they end up taking care of it is little of my concern, but there's a level of frustration involved for Miles and I as it was the only reason we played our game in that state. I mean hey, I won, so I can't bitch too much but I know he has his gripes how things went down too. Oh well, Ces't La Vie, right?

21. Wyrmreaver

Well, almost no hurt feelings...... :oops:

22. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

a simple "thanks for the effort" will do

23. Wyrmreaver

I really did appreciate you guys making an accelerated advance so Decay and I could play, and I'm sorry it ended up being moot and you made an effort for nada.

24. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Thanks for the effort Chuck! :p

I was fine with a sim as well. I pretty much expected a sim from the get go, I just didn't want my team to get hosed on AP like all the other CPU teams you play. :p I'm all fine and the game has indeed been simmed and the results are in!!!

The game between the 6-0 Hawai'i Warriors and the 6-0 San Jose State Spartans resulted in
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Wait, wait! Almost there!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Final Score
    Hawai'i - 14
    San Jose - 10

Congrats Wyrmreaver. It was a hell of game man. We should play again real soon! Lol! :D It is kinda funny this game was so low scoring because even though I had a feeling you would have beat me, I did feel like it was going to be a defensive game between the two of us! Hoping I can play you one day though man! Good luck on the rest of your season.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Wyrmreaver

Me too - my game plan was very conservative going in, looking at your lack of turnovers I knew I would have to play mistake free and trust my D

And you too, hopefully you can get SJSU nine or more wins and get a real job next year!