1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 7: Miami vs VTech Video Summary

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Mar 1, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Season 7: Miami vs VTech Video Summary

[YOUTUBE]fuWz2yjABcE[/YOUTUBE]

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Twas Ugly

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

as usual.(y)(y)

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Man I must really suck at this game. I've never beaten Miami.

No offense Juggs, just seems like I'm the only one.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ahh I'm usually a pretty good player...this might be the only year that I am getting spanked by all the users, usually at worst I go .500. But this team really is ugly man. Your cpu team beat me, so trust me, you would have won by 3 TDs like everyone else has. I'm not putting too much credence into this season. This is fallout from the last 2 years. 2 years ago, I missed the entire thing and my team dropped to 3* prestige while signing no one good. Last year I was back, but being such a low prestige, we signing no one. Literally, went into the off-season without a single player signed. So my team/talent level has taken huge hits the last 2 seasons. This year we have signed a few solid players and have a few more on the hook, so should bounce back a little.