Season 7 National Title Game Wed at 10 pm est

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Mar 22, 2011.

?

Who will win the season 7 crown

Poll closed Mar 24, 2011.
  1. jms' Badgers

66.7%
  2. Mogriff's Scarlet Knights

33.3%
  1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

For the first time in Tradition History we have a repeat bowl game

Last Year Rutgers took out Wisconsin 21-18 after a nasty 4th quarter disconnect. Mo was on his way to win that game so it seems and he was crowned Season 6 Champ. His 3rd of this Dynasty. He is going for an astounding 4th title in a row!

Looking at the 2 teams:

Wisconsin has more talent on the field but Rutgers has QB Daniel Sims. This guy I think has only lost 1 game in his career as starting QB for the Knights. Will this be his 2nd loss and last game for coach Mogriff?

Key Players for Rutgers
    OFFENSE
    QB Sims - 94 - 3 titles, strong pocket presence, winner, winner.....sheeen dinner!
    HB Lloyd - 78 - surprising 23 tds and 1100+ yards. He is fast and strong!
    TE Spencer - 85 - True Freshman and a beast with 54 rec and 6 TDS.

DEFENSE
    DE Franklin - 94 - Senior end with 8 sacks and 19 TFL. Needs to control Fields
    DE Griffin - 94 - Senior with 8 sacks and 13 TFL. Needs to control Fields

Overall Rutgers are an OK squad with speed. WRs are nothing special but they can catch. The defense is anchored by the DLINE. If Fields, or HB Kelly can break though to the 2nd level they will be successful.

Key Players for Wisconsin
    OFFENSE
    QB Fields- 99 - Fast legs, tough player with a nice arm. He is an all around athlete than can make plays
    HB Kelly- 83 - True Freshman who can move the chains. 14 TDs and 1200 yds. Look for him to share the load though.
    OLINE - C Jones (99), RT Tate (96), LT Johnson (93). These guys are big beef and can move an entire defense. They will need to perform well.

DEFENSE
    DLINE - RE Cunningham (95), LE McDaniel (92), DT Stone (91). These guys has a combined 26 sacks and 54 TFL. We will counting on them to pressure Sims
    Nickelback - Clay Thomas (81) - This true freshman doesn't play all that much but when he is in he is a playmaker. He has 2 ints, 1 FR, 2 sacks and 2 TDs. If he makes a big play tomorrow the Badgers will be happy!

K Anderson - He has a monster of a leg and can boot a FG over 55 yds.

Overall the Badgers defense has been dominant all year and we expect them to continue to rush QBs, slam HBs, and blanket cover WRs.

The keys for victory for Wisconsin will be in the hands of Fields making plays and not making mistakes.

Rutgers are favored by 4.5

Wed night 3-22-11
    10 pm est on www.justin.tv/jms493

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Key Injuries:
    Wisconsin
    MLB Jermaine Thompson (93) still can't suck it up and play. Questionable with an Ab tear. Fucking pussy! This is how his NCAA career will end.......:(

Rutgers
    Healthy

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

God this gives me another opportunity to complain about my HB Stephen Wilson, and the vagina-like career he had. Three seasons he was supposed to be the starter, and he never played more than like 5 games in a row at any time, in any of the three seasons.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

LOL, So THATs why you were so upset about everyone's YPC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

damn rematch eh?

impressive to do for both teams, someone knock off MO..

I plan on watching

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

haha... stop cheesing the cpu guys

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I know bro...gotta do better at your recruiting.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Feeling confident here. Even more than last year. I scouted Wisconsin front to back...definitely not as talented as last years squad.