Season 7 Prediction Thread:

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Twister18, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Week 2 of Season 7 gives us 5 user games!

1. UCLA vs Minnesota:

Coach Perry has a loaded weapon with the UCLA offense but will his defense be able to handle the Gophers offense? I think the Gophers will take care of business in this one:

Minnesota: 28 UCLA: 21

2. UNC vs Texas: Coach Vandy had a very good win over a tough WSU team but the Longhorns will be anxious to test their new players.

Texas: 38 UNC: 24

3. FSU vs WSU: Cougars just didnt pull out the win against the Tar Heels and are vastly improved over last year but can they take down the Seminoles minus their big weapons of Frank and Newby? Gonna be a close one:

FSU: 35 WSU: 28

4. Ohio SU vs Ok SU: The battle will be power vs power as the teams will both be trying to outlast the other by pounding the ball. Can the Buckeyes get over their shellacking by the Seminoles and can the Cowboys pull off an upset much like they almost did last season against Nebraska??

OHSU: 24 OKSU: 21

5. Penn State vs Nebraska: This is a battle of the titans. Will King Hokie be finally knocked off his throne? How will he survive the huge exodus to the NFL of Fernandez and crew? Can Blonde continue his running magic or will the Penn State D shut him down?

PSU: 45 Nebraska: 35

2. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

1. Minn 31 UCLA 17 - The Goldend Gophers overpower the Bruins.

2. Texas 38 UNC 21 - Even in a rebuilding year Texas has more talent and depth

3. FSU 45 WSU 10 - FSU has to much firepower and their defense will smother the cougs.

4. OSU 28 OKSU 24 - Jman gets the most out of the talent he has, but the Buckeyes have more play makers

5. PSU 31 NEB 21 - Until PSU gets a loss, they are king

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

UCLA 34, Minnesota 21

Texas 45, North Carolina 17

Florida State 38, Washington State 24

Ohio State 42, Oklahoma State 20

Penn State 56, Nebraska 10

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Only games left are Penn State/Nebraska and Minnesota/UCLA.

I am going with the Gophers in a close match over UCLA. Both coaches have done an excellent job in developing their programs but I think the Gophers have the edge in talent. Their QB is one of the best in the country. Plus Beazus is pissed from his loss in C2C and takes revenge on the commissioner for that game :).
    Minnesota 35-28

In the Penn State match I am going to pick Hokie, since he won 5000 games in a row since I beat him in season 3. I think Blonde plays way better than his roster talent suggests but Hokie is too good to lose this game.
    Penn State 42-20

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'm not predicting this weeks games - but I am making one prediction.....

Ohio State knocks off Penn State this season. Book it.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Well in good news I have 7 or 8 weeks to find an offense before PSU. Right now I'm focused more on the Minnesota game since that is just a couple weeks away.

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Week 5 Baby!! 3 games! I will pick only 2.

USC vs FSU
    Ohio St vs Minn
    Okl vs Okl St

1. FSU vs USC: Both are loaded teams! Badass D and O but the difference with be familiarity. Coach Dru built his and Coach BDS is still getting accustomed to it.

FSU: 24 USC: 21

2. OSU vs Minn: Coach Leon may have the most underrated team in the nation. This could be a battle of the OL as they are bioth beastly. I say the Leon produces a bit more and takes the Buck by a slim margin.

Minn: 31 OSU: 28

Pick'em biotches!

8. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

FSU 38 USC 28

OSU 21 MINN 28

OKSt 17 OU 24