Season 7 - Recruiting Discussing

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Mar 12, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

It isn't 7 week 1 insta-commitments ( f'ing @Twister18 :)) but Florida nabbed 2 insta-commits this week to fill up some of the available scholarships

:5stars: John Watson QB ESPN 150
    I wasn't even going to recruit him but figured I'd hurl a scholarship offer at him. It took just 10 minutes of time and he signed. This Josh Manning clone will likely never see the field because of time left in the dynasty and the depth at Florida's QB position. It would take him 3-4 seasons just to be useful like Manning thanks to his C+ throw power, C throw accuracy and D- carrying.

:4stars: Brian Newbury ATH ESPN 150
    I'm guessing he ends up at RB with his C+ break tackle and ball carrier vision. He has little speed, which was graded a B-, but slightly better quickness at a B+ in agility. Once again he likely never sees the field due to depth, mediocre skills and limited time before this league reboots for NCAA 12.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah this should be season 7 and not 8 @Papa Perry

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

USC, despite losing a star, got a huge boost in filling its 16 schollies this season by instant committing 7 prospects:

[​IMG]

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

That is absolutely nuts! In the past 3 seasons I believe my only week 1 insta was a 3 star punter last season. Congrats though.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Twist cheats. That is all.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

nice Twist

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

LSU gets a week 1 commitment from :4stars: OLB Byron McIntyre.

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Updated list:

[​IMG]

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

If week 6 goes well, I could add 6 or 7 more :5stars: recruit to my team. I am either #1 or #2 on the boards of 7 uncommitted :5stars:. Of those recruits 6 are visiting this week agains rival (?) LSU and the other is soft committed to play at Florida. That number does not include the 2 :5stars: signed by Florida. Apparently the kids don't care if they play for a coach who has been unable to win a big game through the life of this dynasty.