Season 7 Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Apr 1, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Season 7 Week 1

Everything is up and ready to go. The freaking custom schedules wouldn't let me schedule ANY Big 12 schools for a week 15 game, so that throws everything off. I did the best I could to make user games happen later in the year. Also, some Big 12 schools didn't have but 2 user games, so I had to add some. Some of you may have 5 user games. Everyone's strength of schedule is in the A's. Week 1 already boasts the first user game, with Tulsa going to Wisconsin!

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, you ***** you suck ****

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Hmmm, here I was sitting and waiting on a scheduling thread. I'm sure this means the only rivalry game on my slate now is OKST, that sucks. Oh well, fucking Wisconsin.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

You're in the Big 12 now, son. You need to work on some new rivalries!

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We probably have two seasons left in us, maybe 3. So, let's not worry too much about all the details and just have fun with it. That's not to say don't post summaries, but let's have some fun.

Should be a very interesting year. To be honest, I'm pissed that Purdue isn't atleast in the Top 10 (#12). And Horner better watch out because Brian Robinson is gonna take that Heisman this year. He's quietly been putting up solid numbers through a spread offense..muhahaha

Also, I wanna go ahead and call this...

"I'm going to roll over Texas Tech at the end of the year!"

Yep! Should be another F'n shootout...both of our offenses were young last, and are still young and talented.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll be posting mine tonight. Hopefully we can slam through week 1, as there were only 3 cpu games and 1 user game. Would love to have week 2 up for the weekend, as I know with Easter there's going to be a slight delay in people getting online and playing (or so I imagine).

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I personally am rather shitty that back to back Pac 10 titles and a 21-5 combined record over the last two years barely gets me in the top 25. It's kinda like the cpu knows it's me, and knows this team has about 6 wins in it if I'm lucky...but I should be over rated.

Just my 2 cents.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Oh, you currently ARE overrated! Believe me! :D

9. BDSDIGITAL

I know it. I started looking at my roster last night and almost got sick to my stomach. Ok, not really, but it's gonna be a tough, tough year. I'd say with a straight face 8-4 would be pretty good. But next year should be a very good year for us.

10. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Its gonna be rough for me this weekend, I work Saturday, Sunday is Easter and Monday is opening day. I wasn't too worried about it, when we were looking at having a week 15 user game I figured I wouldn't have a user game in week 2. Kinda sucks that didn't work out.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

who is your week 2 user game?

12. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I think its you

colorado at washington

13. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

fucking tulsa...*sigh*

14. BDSDIGITAL

When are we advancing?

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

When everyone is done or Monday night, then we should be back on track.

16. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Parrot is out of town until tonight I think. He will advance it tonight if we are good to go.

17. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm back and it says everyone is done but York. Says he hasn't played or recruited, but also shows his last login time was at about 1 pm today. York, something up?

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

no will get it in tonight sorry guys gotta put the little ones down should be done by 10:00 eastern

19. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Yeah, I was pissed that I couldn't do the week 15. Mostly because it cost me an hour of time putting junk together for user games. Then, when it turned out that some of the Big 12 teams only had 1 user game to begin with, that helped my mood, too. Sorry I had to put user games early. I was still trying to keep it where folks would play the people they would have in week 15 with the seeds I had predetermined. Turns out that scheduling is a pain in the ASS!

I'll advance as soon as York gets his game in. He said he'd be done by 10 EST, but if his kids are anything like mine, putting them down is a real challenge some days!