1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Season 7: Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 18, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Also, Wyrmreaver, ChuckDzzNutz

Keep me updated on San Jose this season when you guys play them because I brought them in a pretty decent recruiting class.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

GatorJes We play week 2, whats your availability tomorrow? I am usually free 7-9pm est.

4. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

5. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Hmm, Even 9:30 might even be a little early for me... Im on by 10 or 10:30... 11 at the ABSOLUTE latest. Can you start a game that late?

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

I is done.

7. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I think maybe in the future we should list our availabilities in some kind of thread cuz I could have told you that GatorJes and Hokie Effect would have never worked out. I know Jes has a baby on the way and is never on before 10 Eastern, and I've Never seen Hokie on past 9 Eastern.

8. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'll post one up right now as we speak. I had no idea, but we can hold off a day or so and see if they can get it in.

9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  10. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea. I usually keep a pretty small friends list because I don't like it cluttered so at one point when I cleared out my friends list I didn't even realize we were in the league together because it was like season 1 I believe. I also don't really keep up with when people get on as well, because I don't play online much unless it's for a league. But yea, it will be something to keep an eye on in the future and I will wait up a few before I go to bed so I can make sure and get the week advanced for you guys. Just tag me here when your ready.

11. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

You can go ahead and go to bed . . . for some reason it did not save my pre-season board so I'll probably be at this for a little while. Sorry guys

12. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

No problems. We are back in the regular season so I will just advance it before I go to work in the morning.

13. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Think you can swing 930pm est??? 10pm est would be the absolute latest I would want to start and thats a stretch.

14. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Ill try my damnedest but can't promise Ill be on that early.