Season 7: Week 13

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Apr 14, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I definitely think I will stick with the same school in NCAA 13 and develop them into my style because I just realized I have never got to play with any of my recruits which kinda sucks if you think about it.

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

That would suck.... I love that all of my stars are guys I recruited, makes me way more invested in each player. I almost never usered a D-lineman until I signed Seth Wilcox (5* ATH turned DE) in year one for me here, now I almost exclusively use him, not just because he's good - I have other good defenders - but because there is sort of an attachment there since he was my first big-time recruit in Hawaii

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Tyrell Davidson.

That is all.

(Actually Storm Johnson and Brandon Dunn deserve mention. I'd almost rather have Dunn than Davidson with how bad my D has been. I mean Dunn basically single-handedly won me a game against papaloke. But still. Those guys were actually transfers.)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  5. Wyrmreaver

I think my #1 prospect QB from the season before, Derek Miller, now a sophomore, compares favorably to your Davidson's performance....... He did throw an interception this season..... once..... :cool:

6. Wyrmreaver

Oh, and Baron

I have that 5* WR visiting this week....... Honolulu is really nice this time of year, don't you think?

7. Baron

Yea but that's because I'm controlling him and you're controlling Miller. I mean, if you had Davidson.... :p

Yea, but Florida's quite nice too. And you can actually, ya know, be near people and not have to pay $12 for a cheeseburger.

8. Wyrmreaver

My players don't pay for food...... 2 time defending national champs get comped at all the resorts :D

And Davidson has like only 83 Arm Strength, my guy is over 90...... Davidson is faster, but Miller is fast enough..... on Balance they came in at the same OVR as frosh, Miller is an 85 now in yr 2

9. Baron

If I could ever have a season where I nail all my user games, I'd have NC's too. :(

Davidson is also much more accurate (his actual throws, not my decision making that is). Davidson will be an 85 or 84 next year too.

10. Wyrmreaver

Sure..... except I'd be sitting there at the end of the season waiting for you...... we know what happened last time that was the case :p

11. Baron

Oh you mean when we didn't have the rosters we'd played with the entire season? :(

And for the record, now that I'm done with my internship, next season we can start scheduling regular season games. Someone has to restore some order to this damn league. :p

• Like Like x 2
  12. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I swear I have never put all this stock in this # and that # in skills. I just see what they can do and hope for the best. I'll never be able to compete with all the nerds that play here but for what it's worth here is Sullivan's worthy #'s . . . 90 Speed, 86 Throwing Power, 82 Throwing Accuracy . . . He's a true Soph that was the #3 QB prospect season before last. Other than certain bursts of shown talent here and there he has been a general disappointment. That is very likely due to the user operating him.

13. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Storm Johnson...I never thought about that in a sexaul connotation until now. LOL

14. papaloke

I might be wrong but I thought he was visiting B'ham this weekend?

15. Wyrmreaver

Maybe both.... Ive seen that some if we both set up visits in same week for same week

16. papaloke

Chuck Dizzle....(came across this on the interwebs and had to post) :eek:
    [​IMG]

17. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Yeah man . . . I gotta quit drinking

• Like Like x 3
  18. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  19. IXI DECAY IXI